Sometimes space station skills cant be assigned

zarasz
zarasz Member Posts: 171 Arc User
edited December 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
https://up.picr.de/42546137ub.jpg

I set up this ship to level mastery. When I assign the boff Ethan the skills remain empty. I can only modify the first ability but I should be able to modify three. Relogging, switching ships doesnt help.

A combination of reloading default abilites, randomly clicking on the empty slots, selecting random abilities for the slots that show up sometimes fixes this.

Comments

• keepcalmchiveon
    keepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 4,015 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    ive found that once you choose the boff, it may be empty for a cpl map xfers. and/or about 5 to 10 mins. it then either fills with the xfers or the time.
    meh

• westmetals
    westmetals Member Posts: 8,262 Arc User
    Generally I find that if you go to that BOFF's skills screen, and make a change to their default skills, then go back to stations screen and click "reload default", that will fix the problem.

Making a change is necessary, otherwise it does not always work.
  • fred26291#2759
    fred26291#2759 Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited February 27
    Redacted.
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • inferiority
    inferiority Member Posts: 2,337 Arc User
    zarasz wrote: »
    Damn, I did a double0take there - this boff almost has my real name on him!!!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • zarasz
    zarasz Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    Then you are almost part of the crew :wink:
  • westmetals
    westmetals Member Posts: 8,262 Arc User
    Igenerally just go to thier skills, change nothing, and return, then hit default and that normally works at least for me.

As I said, "does not always work" It usually does, the way you described, but I have seen some failures when no changes were made.