test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Win Scenarios Not Counted As A Event for Event 3

So I missed No Win Scenarios for progression towards the Third Event Campaign. I decided to do the Second Chance Buyout to get it that way. After buying the points and getting the event bought, I looked and saw that not only did the points not show up, the event wasn't even considered to be a viable event for the whole Event Campaign! And that's not even the worst part!

My brother, a PS4 user, said the same thing happened on the PlayStation Version! Is anyone else experiencing this problem or what?!

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    I believe the Event Buyout should provide 700 Campaign points, but I don't know if the Second Chance buyout gives the points.
    Unfortunately, we cannot help you with this on the forum, and your best option is to open a ticket with Customer Support.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • travler19travler19 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I believe the Event Buyout should provide 700 Campaign points, but I don't know if the Second Chance buyout gives the points.
    Unfortunately, we cannot help you with this on the forum, and your best option is to open a ticket with Customer Support.

I had, they wanted me to put it on the forum here. Also, the Eligible Events List doesn't even list No Win Scenarios as an Eligible Event. It's on both the Xbox and the PlayStation.
  • speciesjjbspeciesjjb Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    no it isn't just local to you or your friend I have been experiencing the exact same thing on xbox one...I played the No win scenario because i too have the time hack module but the progress never recorded. I am going to work around with the new event and see what happens if i buy it out early on...I dont want to have wasted that time, and if it doesnt work I am going to attempt to overgrind to get the award at the end...It is so weird almost as if no one really cares that it doesn't say that it is progressing. Perhaps it is more akin to being that for some it has progressed and not for others it has not. But the last event starts next week and i will see what i can do.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    speciesjjb wrote: »
    ...it doesn't say that it is progressing.
    As you complete the event each day, and after you claimed your reward, check your chat log for "Event Campaign III - 50 Points Progress" or some such message. If you don't have it, then check your current progress in the Event interface amd perhaps try the TFO again to be doubly sure that you are, or are not, receiving the progress toward the final goal.
    If it's not registering, make sure to grab screenshots of the chat log for the reward from the TFO being given, but not the Event Campaign progress. Then, file a ticket with Customer Support to show you're not getting the progress before the event campaign ends. Additionally, make sure to run the Normal version of the TFO's as Advanced and/or Elite do not count.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/