test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

t1-t4 ship zen sale

kylefubarkylefubar Member Posts: 34 Arc User
i suggest a t1-t4 ship zen sale. just a few days to allow people to buy low tier ships permanently for those who want the ships but either didn't have the money or were not playing at the time.

Flash from the past sale.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    T1-T4 ships are no longer sold for zen, they use dilithium now.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    You can buy the dilithium needed for ships using the Dilithium Exchange. On PC you will get 500 dil per 1 zen (don't accidentally buy dil for less than that)
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    T1-T4 ships are no longer sold for zen, they use dilithium now.

I think what he was suggesting was temporarily re-enabling the former Zen prices?

Unless you want the skin for a bunch of different characters, the dil price is a much better deal. A T4 at 150,000 dil is 300 zen, vs. the old 2,000 zen. Unless you want 7 copies you're saving money.

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    personally I think they should have given the option to buy the lower tier ships with zen OR with dilithium either one. one can make the argument you're saving money, and if you only want the skin or item from one of those ships on a single toon that's true. however if someone wanted to use something such as the M6 computer on multiple toons that's multiple buys for dilithium.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.