test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for UNIVERSL CLOAKING DEVICE

nimoy01nimoy01 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
i have the YAMATO DREADNOUGHT T6 ship which has the universal supplemental subsystem but i need the other part of the set is part of the STARFLEET MENEUVERING PEOTOCOL SET i am looking to get the UNIVERSAL CLOAKING DEVICE but can not dind it by itself maybe you can tell mewhere or how i can get it

Comments

• edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Most methods of getting that console are by buying a ship through the zen store, either the T5 Defiant, T5 Galaxy Dreadnought, the Legendary Defiant (part of the big 10 ship bundle), Legendary Mirror Galaxy Dreadnought, or by getting the T5 Defiant using a Ship Requisition token you get at level 61. (If you used that for another ship, and aren't LTS, then you'd have to buy one of the T5/Legendary ships.)

Edit: LTS get a second token at some point.
  • deathius#6348 deathius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    how do i get a free universe class
  • nimoy01nimoy01 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    just to let you both know i found it on a standard GALAXY CLASS DREADNOUGHT COST 2500ZEN i've had it about a 1 1/2 months now thought no one else has been willing to help ,i do want to thank you for your help so once again thank you
  • nimoy01nimoy01 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    i was told almost 2 months ago that it was only in a bundle or the defiant class which i have but wasnt able to put it on the yamato till i found a galaxy that was able to purchase without any problems using ZEN
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    @nimoy01

FYI the information for the console you were looking for.
    https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Stealth_Fighter_Set_(Defiant)#Console_-_Universal_-_Cloaking_Device

Now compare that to the answers already given.
    Perhaps toning down the hostility/sarcasm is called for.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.