test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campaign buyout?

gchewitt#2784 gchewitt Member Posts: 35 Arc User
edited May 2022 in The Academy
I've did some figuring and find that if I play all the remaining daily Qo'noS TFO's I will be two days (100 points) away from the 3500 needed to acquire the rewards. Will there be a buyout for the event campaign as there are for the individual events? Or an I just out of luck? I didn't start playing this game until May, so I missed some of the earlier events.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    out of luck with the meta event, though if you haven't finished/bought out this tfo event you can buy it out. and use the points you make from that to try and make up the difference. it's 50 points per day you buy out. in less they changed it you can still earn points for the meta event even if you "finish" the current one and are just grinding the bonus dil.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • gchewitt#2784 gchewitt Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I think what I'll need to do is buyout one of the earlier events that I wasn't around for. Hopefully, I will have enough dilithium saved up by Jan 3 to exchange for enough zen.
  • gchewitt#2784 gchewitt Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    I think what I'll need to do is buyout one of the earlier events that I wasn't around for. Hopefully, I will have enough dilithium saved up by Jan 3 to exchange for enough zen.

as you said earlier:

"if I play all the remaining daily Qo'noS TFO's I will be two days (100 points) away from the 3500 needed"

... have you bought out THIS event already? Because if not, if you are able to do a partial buyout at 3 days to go or something like that, and then earn the additional days after completion... the buyout would give you the additional points you said you needed.

Thanks for the suggestion. It worked as you said. If I play every day, I will finish the campaign with one day to spare. I already have a list of what to spend the Lobi on.