test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter 2020 Project Missing From Starbase

inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User

We cannot queue up the Winter 2020 StarBase project because the Winter Event has ended before you patched it in. Please allow us to slot the project, as promised.
- - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    @ambassadorkael#6946 PC had this problem and it was resolved but PS4 (I don't know about Xbox One) have not been able to queue up the Winter 2020 Fleet Starbase project because the Winter Event ended before it was patched in. Please allow those in fleets to slot the project as promised for PC and which was supposed to be brought to consoles in January. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Just a small update to say that this Winter Project still cannot be slotted on PS4, and likely on Xbox too.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • cenellcenell Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    not only the winter project but I also noted you can not purchase the available kit modules, outfits, etc from this past winter event as well. this is still an ongoing issue and has yet to be resolved.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Just a small update to say that this Winter Project still cannot be slotted on PS4, and likely on Xbox too.

We cannot queue up the Winter 2020 StarBase project because the Winter Event has ended before you patched it in. Please allow us to slot the project, as promised.
    Are those of us on Console going to be able to slot the Winter 2020 ornament project this year, as well as the 2021 project?