test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NSFW Uniforms for Human females.

monkeyboy11amonkeyboy11a Member Posts: 15 Arc User
Hey all, the Kelvin timeline sleeveless uniforms now have nipple holes! The other open uniforms are multimammory gland friendly as well. Well ok they're still a little low, but they're getting there.?name=STO+NSFW+uniforms.png

Comments

• Options
    Its even worse in the feminine stance
  • Options
    jameswilliejameswillie Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    The same has been happening for the past 2 months with the mirror sleeveless uniforms, some skirts and a variety of other outfits.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    Hey all, the Kelvin timeline sleeveless uniforms now have nipple holes! The other open uniforms are multimammory gland friendly as well. Well ok they're still a little low, but they're getting there.?name=STO+NSFW+uniforms.png

The image is not showing up for me.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    lillen80lillen80 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Terran Odyssey Uniforms is like that too and it gets worse when holding a weapon and even worse when the toon is aiming with the weapon. Also depending on the upper body sizes, small upper body clipping it gets bad with "nipples" bigger less or no clipping. Also, Starfleet Academy Skirt has clipping. Some kit parts as well (kit parts from tailor)
  • Options
    Most of these outfits have been around for years and never had any issues until 2 months ago. Another outfit to add to the mix is the alliance outfit top, on each side towards the waste is clipping with the alliance pants. If u go black on black u dont see the clipping, but if u choose a different color from the other than its obvious.The sad part about these increases in items that are clipping, is that it discourages me from wanting to spend any more money on the game until some things get cleaned up, and there are some new things I really want to spend money on too.
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    This is a known issue and on the character art team to fix.
  • Options
    This is a known issue and on the character art team to fix.

Thanks for the response.....sometimes that is just as important as the fix itself. I appreciate it.

• Options
    Well they fixed the low nipple holes, but now the collar bones are popping out on the right even more. Especially in feminine stance.
  • Options
    Just checked my mirror toons and it seems the clipping on the female chests has been fixed but clipping on the collar bones for the females sleeveless mirror uniforms and clipping on the rear shoulders when in aim mode for the males in the same costumes still exists. There are also tiny nipple holes around the ab region on the female sleeveless mirror uniforms too. I had noticed this also on the open sierra and antares costumes too, but have not checked recently though.
  • Options
    Somewhat large holes are now popping out of the T'pol uniform. It's starting to creep up and used to be pin holes, now they're just by the sternum and getting larger.
  • Options
    koervalkoerval Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Somewhat large holes are now popping out of the T'pol uniform. It's starting to creep up and used to be pin holes, now they're just by the sternum and getting larger.

It might be a tumah