test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Admiralty campaign progress

vongravenvongraven Member Posts: 116 Arc User
Hello everyone. I experienced some strange issues with admiralty campaign levelling today. I created a new Jem'hadar toon and started a first ever admiralty mission. Mission was a success, but it awarded 0 campaign progress. The daily bonus mark (!) was gone though. There was no green sign "daily XP reached". I started another mission in the same campaign. It awarded 90 progress and immediately after that the green sign "daily XP reached" appeared. So it's not possible to progress further in that campaign anymore till tomorrow. I also had the same issue on another toon who doesn't have the admiralty maxed out. 90 points per day... that just doesn't seem right. Does anyone has the same problems?

Here is the screenshot if needed: https://ibb.co/drddq8F

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Redacted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • vongravenvongraven Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Here i thought i was seeing things.

Sadly you don't... It's even worse with a completely new toon, beause you need to progress campaigns to open new project slots. I will be sticking with those 3 slots forever if that won't get fixed :/
  • imperium#7101 imperium Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Glad I am not the only one. I had a critical success on a Fed and no increase
    Glad I am not the only one. I had a critical success on a Fed and no increase

I wrote a ticket so fingers crossed...
    I hoped todays patch will fix it but it still doesn't work
  • unity#8083 unity Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I am still experiencing this issue after today's patch. Admiralty campaign is not progressing.
    edited February 2022
    Redacted
    edited February 2022
    Redacted
  • zing1617zing1617 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Ferengi admiralty campaign now broke, will not progress.
    I am at the end of level 7 and it will not progress to level 8 even thou it tells me i have 5000 more points than wat is needed.
    I cannot post a picture here cause theres no way to post directly to the forums.

I'm having the same issue, but mine is stuck at level 4, with 12,000 more points than what I need. Supposedly, map changing is supposed to update it, but for several days now, it hasnt worked for me for the Ferengi campaign. The other 3 admiralty campaigns seem to update fine after map changing, just not the ferengi one.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    This is a known issue and is being investigated internally! thank you for your patience.
  • bughole3bughole3 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Wow, 2 years and this hasn't been fixed. Jesus dudes...