test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

spent lobi on my Romulan fed captain to get Lower Deck uniforms, Cant be worn by captain or crew

I was told by support to set this thread up. The basics are my Rom fed captain bought the Lower Deck uniforms with lobi but the option is not in the talors for the captain or any of my romulan crews. It took support several message to understand this issue. (They even suggested I reboot my game. LOL)

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    What species is your Romulan Fed Captain?
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Looks like "Romulan".
    ...my Rom fed captain...or any of my romulan crews.
    I wonder if there's the usual warning on the tooltip that it cannot be used by Romulans (or Remans)?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    I wonder if there's the usual warning on the tooltip that it cannot be used by Romulans (or Remans)?

Actually the tooltip straight up says "can be purchased by members of allied factions for use on their bridge officers."
    Looks like "Romulan".
    ...my Rom fed captain...or any of my romulan crews.

Romulan is also the faction name. So they could be Reman, aliengen, or Liberated borg.

• irishhawkdrakeirishhawkdrake Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    A valid question. I've come to discover Cryptic considers Former Borg Romulan to be a different species
    At this time, LIberated borg, Reman, and aliegen ROMULAN faction do not have access to their full slew of allegiance uniforms. This is a known issue and is on the correct team to investigate and fix.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Actually the tooltip straight up says "can be purchased by members of allied factions for use on their bridge officers."
    There we go - for use on Bridge Officers, not the Captain themselves. More accurately, only the Bridge Officers of the allied faction -- this means any Romulan/Reman bridge officers won't be able to wear it either yet any 'proper' Federation bridge officer should be able to wear it.
    It's highly annoying and needs to be better flagged up on items such as this, when they cannot be used by 'allies'.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    At this time, LIberated borg, Reman, and aliegen ROMULAN faction do not have access to their full slew of allegiance uniforms. This is a known issue and is on the correct team to investigate and fix.

Noted... I purchased the Mirror bundle for the uniforms for my Rommie but I only see the top as an option.

On a side note, I dont know about other people but I always hope the tailer system would get a rework as it is very cumbersome and inefficient when it comes classification and items but maybe it is just me.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè