test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rich Dilithium Mining Mission Bug (Resolved)

aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
edited November 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
UPDATE: The issue seems to have been resolved with the latest update. All toon can finish the mission bow as the submit claim option shows again. On three of the toons I had to switch mining locations before I was able to mine. Nonetheless it is working now for all toon.

[OP]
It seems every toon on my account is blocked from use the hundreds of claims I have from the damn gamble box RNG BS because of the Mining Mission Bug which makes it impossible to give the claim to the FDMAA Agent.

Toon: Eris
Toon: Tabitha
Toon: Aria
Toon: Lucifer
Toon: Sabrina
Toon: Willow
Toon: Maximus
Toon: Nyx
Toon: Clio
If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
ingame: @.Spartan
Romulan_Republic_logo.png
Former Alpha & Beta Tester
Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
Post edited by aspartan1 on

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Could you please give me a step by step of your issue. Thank you.
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    I give the claim to Isihl I then go to the rich fields but I cant give or hand the claim to the FDMAA Agent. The "I have a claim to turn in" menu option simply goes away. I can see the menu change rapidly and remove it as an option. In short, the game skips past it in the options. Then it only show the "in progress" selection but I can not start mining anything.

I used to be able to drop the mission then a day or two later use another claim and do it again until it breaks but now I can not even drop the mission so I am stuck.

This issue has been a problem for years now. I cant understand why it has not been fixed yet. It is now on most toons in my account.
    Post edited by aspartan1 on
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
  • ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I have one toon level 65 who can't even select the mission from the Iishl because the mission isn't there. N
    o problem on my other 41 Characters.
    Only difference between this one and all the others is I used the instant level token from the T'Liss bundle.
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
    I was told before the issue was with the Rommie faction but the toons on my account run all the factions and all of them have issues.

At least before I could drop the mission but about a year ago the ability was removed. Now I sit here waiting every day for someone to give my account support while losing around 50k Dilith a day at this point. You would think given I just spent several hundred dollars on things I would get some sort of VIP support treatment but nothing...
    I have one toon level 65 who can't even select the mission from the Iishl because the mission isn't there. N
    o problem on my other 41 Characters.
    Only difference between this one and all the others is I used the instant level token from the T'Liss bundle.

Help? :/ At least delete the missions for me since I can not remove them anymore for some reason.
    Still waiting for CS to resolve the issue again. Last time I was told it was likely because of Rommie toons but I have the same issue on nearly all my toons as you can see from the first post and most are not Rommie.
    edited November 2021

SAPWFw0.png
    Still waiting for a response. Some of my toons have been stuck for going on a year!

What steps do you think are involved in not being able to give a claim ticket to the agent? Did I use the syntax format with my sentences previously?

How is this:

1. Give the claim to Isihl
    2. Go to the FDMAA Agent
    3. Try to give the ticket to the Agent
    4. Fail because the GREEN option to turn-in the claim is not there. The only things which shows is "in progress" but can not do any mining and I can not drop the mission either.

Surely you have done the mission so what else can I say to be more more clear that I cant not give the ticket to the Agent? Log into any the toons listed in the first post and try it. I left nearly of them in front of Isihl for this very reason. I have spent several thousand dollars on STO since this problem started occurring but it not fixed yet and more importantly my toons still waiting to be cleared of the mission. WTF....

The last time I reported this issue last year:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1256050/rich-dilithium-claim-daily-broken-mission-5-characters

The time before that:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1256338/still-can-not-complete-the-rich-mining-claim-half-a-dozen-characters-now

The time before that:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1253178/rich-mining-claim-mission-no-give-option
    Another day no support.... Amazing...

This is why F2P sucks so bad and I hope one day it is made illegal because of such unaccountable system like using these forms for CS since the Cryptic acquisition by PWE and of course the gamble box mechanic and lack of proper and accurate statistical reporting requirements and other anti customer systemic issues innate in the gaming industry today.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    First off, you don't give the claim to Isihl. Second, if the green "I have a claim" isn't there it's because you don't have a claim.
    First off, you don't give the claim to Isihl. Second, if the green "I have a claim" isn't there it's because you don't have a claim.

First off, semantics obviously. If you feel better how about: show it to her.

I understand that to start the mission as you must have the claim item/element/thing whatever in your inventory. I believe talking her initiates the mission showing the "go to Rich Dilithuim Vein" option to show. Then teleport to the Agent to "give" the claim as depicted in the graphic I posted previously.

BTW: The option not showing is the PROBLEM as I would not have "In Progress" If I did not have the claim in the first place.
    westmetals wrote: »
    Are the claims in your character's inventory? Or are they in bank or account bank?

In toon inventory of course. Otherwise you can not start or advance the mission as far as I understand things.
    After communicating with GM Ehdione a couple times the issues seems to have been resolved with the update. Thanks for the support!
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    aspartan1 wrote: »
    I understand that to start the mission as you must have the claim item/element/thing whatever in your inventory. I believe talking her initiates the mission showing the "go to Rich Dilithuim Vein" option to show. Then teleport to the Agent to "give" the claim as depicted in the graphic I posted previously.

Nope, not true. You can acquire the mission without a claim and even go to the agent, but the green "I have a claim" button won't be there.

Are the claims in your character's inventory? Or are they in bank or account bank?

In toon inventory of course. Otherwise you can not start or advance the mission as far as I understand things.

Correct, but as I have known people to pick up that particular mission, but intentionally not complete it, in advance of a Dilithium Event (there is, or used to be, a timer exploit where the cooldown started upon pickup, so you could run the mission twice on the first day of the event)… I thought you may have packed the claim away since then, and then forgotten to retrieve it.

Hmm... Never thought about that. It somehow does not seem worth the effort to me when two or three fast daily missions would get the same methinks but maybe I'm just not smart enough to thing nefariously I guess.

I usually buy dilithium if I want a lot for Phoenix box binges.

Nope, not true. You can acquire the mission without a claim and even go to the agent, but the green "I have a claim" button won't be there.

I stand corrected then.