test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More than anything else we need EV suit character slots for captains and bridge officers

2»

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    OK guess it might be best for me to give a point of view from a free to play player who hasn't brought that much, everything I've brought in this game have fallen into the "it would be nice to have it and I can get it" and none into "I must absolutely have this or I can't really play this game".

I've never felt I had to get a specific ship or item to progress in the game (sure it was nice getting the legendary ships since it gave me access to ship classes I've not played before but I didn't need it. Same with the temporal ships when I got them.)

In fact I completed the latest mission recently with a free T6 ship (the one from the summer event to be exact) and with gear I've gotten from missions or saved the EC for and I'm not someone who has loads of EC stored either between IRL giving little game time and me not being that good at playing the exchange I rarely have loads of EC but I've always had enough to not hit progress walls of any kind.
  • imelchori42imelchori42 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    would you look at that.

thank you!
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    all ya have to do is ask sometimes.. because believe it or not, that was asked for many years ago.
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
This discussion has been closed.