test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NEW MIRROR UNIVERSE FACTIONS TOS/25TH CENTURY

maxpower#8188 maxpower Member Posts: 5 Arc User
WITH THE NEW NEW MIRROR UNIVERSE CONTENT TOS/25TH CENTURY CONTENT HERE IVE A GREAT ADD ON FOR IT

1. A TOS NEW MIRROR UNIVERSE CONTENT TOS tutorial
THINGS THAT COME WITH IT / 1. MIRROR TOS BLUE BEEMING EFFCT AND TOS MIRROR STARTER ITEMS

2. MIRROR 25TH CENTURY RED BEEM UP / DOWN EFFCT

THERE CAN BE A SHORT tutorial ON HOW YOUR MIRROR ALT CAME TO CROSSOVER IN THE FED UNIVERSE

IF THIS CANT BE DONE PUT NEW ITEMS IN ZEN STORE

Comments

• Options
    baihu#9879 baihu Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    WITH THE NEW NEW MIRROR UNIVERSE CONTENT TOS/25TH CENTURY CONTENT HERE IVE A GREAT ADD ON FOR IT

1. A TOS NEW MIRROR UNIVERSE CONTENT TOS tutorial
    THINGS THAT COME WITH IT / 1. MIRROR TOS BLUE BEEMING EFFCT AND TOS MIRROR STARTER ITEMS

2. MIRROR 25TH CENTURY RED BEEM UP / DOWN EFFCT

THERE CAN BE A SHORT tutorial ON HOW YOUR MIRROR ALT CAME TO CROSSOVER IN THE FED UNIVERSE

IF THIS CANT BE DONE PUT NEW ITEMS IN ZEN STORE

I can see, Ya I'm working on another Improved Idea list, but having the Terran Empire being a unlockable faction either per Zen, LTS or through Gameplay would be nice.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Kael has previously stated in Ten Forward Weeklies numerous times already that a Terran Faction is a NO NO.
  • Options
    eazzie wrote: »
    Kael has previously stated in Ten Forward Weeklies numerous times already that a Terran Faction is a NO NO.

well it still be a cool idea, I think it would make sense for it to be a Zen Item that will make it where those who want this faction can play it without upsetting other player.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    baihu#9879 wrote: »

well it still be a cool idea, I think it would make sense for it to be a Zen Item that will make it where those who want this faction can play it without upsetting other player.

Forget it IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
  • Options
    baihu#9879 wrote: »

Forget it IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

I know, but it still fun to think about and who knowns they might changed their minds later down the line if they think its profitable.
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    > @eazzie said:
    > Kael has previously stated in Ten Forward Weeklies numerous times already that a Terran Faction is a NO NO.

Considering how poor his comprehension of the English language, especially when written... He just might not have understood it correctly. How many of you remember Cryptic/PWE saying there wouldn't be a T5 TOS Connie but we have a T6. The game still only has 2 factions that really don't mean squat anymore.

Personally, I would like to see a Terran faction. Playing the bad guys in this game has gone overlooked for far too long.
  • Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    I agree with Jcsww. If we were to get a Terran faction, now is the time to do it. And if it were coming, Kael would not be forthcoming about it until right before it launches.

For me, a Terran faction adds very little value relative to the development dollars. We already have the space-barbie, and I doubt they would make a new tutorial—much less an intro arc for it.
  • Options
    maxpower#8188 maxpower Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    TO UDATE MY POST THE TERREN BEEMING EFFCTS CAN BE ZEN STORE ITEMS MAYBE ADD A SWITCH IN THE UI TO CHANGE COLORS FOR MIRROR TOS /25 CENT- BEEMS AND WEAPONS AND COSTUMS
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    I would only see a Mirror Faction as another entry for players into the main story.

They would be a Mirror Universe Captain that ends up in their final "tutorial" mission turning against their faction and fleeing into this universe and joining the Federation.

They are a "Mirror Captain" in the same way that there are "TOS Captains" and "Discovery Captains" but they wouldn't be playing in a separate timeline or faction.