test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please finally fix Ferasians and Caitians.

Please, these two are long overdue an overhaul, both of them have the same really bad hairstyle choices and need a serious revamp. Also, for some unknown reason these two still don't have a bare-foot option in standard uniforms. I mean it makes no sense. It's not like there isn't one already available in Off-duty that Cryptic couldn't be assed to port over to Uniforms, seriously, we're not asking much, how difficult would it be to simply add it into the options when it already exists. I hate having to choose between the awful lacking off-duty options or having to stare at an ugly pair of boots that really don't look right on them at all. Gorn get a bare-foot option for standard uniforms.

Comments

• Options
    paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    I agree with the hair options but it seems like you have to wait until they add Kelpians to STO, you need something to test Digitigrade Leg models on before giving them to Caitians and Ferasans, they really need a remodel and the bare foot options seems very reasonable.
  • Options
    darkwing228darkwing228 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    I agree with the hair options but it seems like you have to wait until they add Kelpians to STO, you need something to test Digitigrade Leg models on before giving them to Caitians and Ferasans, they really need a remodel and the bare foot options seems very reasonable.

Thing is, we wouldn't need to wait for that, both species already have a paw model that looks really good, it's just currently stuck on Off-duty outfits, there's no need to wait for a proper digitigrade model, just give them the one they have for off-duty.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,466 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    -Redacted-
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    wingedhussar#7584 wingedhussar Member Posts: 436 Community Moderator
    sthe91 wrote: »
    @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 Please move to PC Gameplay Bug Reports. Thanks. :)

This does not appear to be a bug thread.
    latest?cb=20171202101458

...THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!
    Volunteer community moderator for the Star Trek Online forums. Not a Cryptic Studios or Perfect World employee.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    This is not a bug report but a request for a change
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    byakko#2978 byakko Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Are the Ferasians and the Caitian pretty much the same race?
    i can i see if they add the Kzinti in the KDF line-ep
    Kzinti due to their conflict with the Caitian.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,019 Community Moderator
    The Ferasans were made because at the time they couldn't use the Kzinti due to legal ownership of the Kzinti belonging to Larry Niven. With a recent episode of Lower Decks showing what appears to be a Kzinti crew member on the Cerritos, its possible we may see more, but probably not as a playable species. That is still up to CBS and Larry Niven.

However this is a Necro so... I'm gonna have to torpedo this due to the fact that it has been WELL OVER 30 days since the last post.
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.