What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship dealer only showing Legendary ships

starshoalstarshoal Member Posts: 23 Arc User
Just as the title says. Fix this.

Comments

• starshoalstarshoal Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Could be a matter of the settings on your filters, etc.

Nope. I thought of that and played with the filters.
    Bug is still present.
    It is not user error. I never messed with my filters until the bug popped up. It also shows the legendary ships as purchased even though I only bought the Mirror dreadnought. If I remove purchased from the filter they disappear.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    All seem to be available to me

bycFQKg.jpg
    and
    OGsKaBd.jpg

have no legendary versions when I posted this and the intel ship is in fact still the original Delta Rising era model and texture.

So I'd say more info is needed like which faction and are you playing on console or PC, as it stands with the info you posted you should expect a bug fix time of months not hours, yes your ship dealer shows only Legendary ships but why does it do that, also what faction and game version are you as those matter even your species might matter. Since on my Alien Gen Female Starfleet Engineer the ship vendor at ESD on PC version seems to work just fine it cannot be something that's happening to everyone so more info about your specific character and account is needed so Cryptic can troubleshoot it more effectively.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    @starshoal can you provide screen shots of what you are seeing then maybe someone can spot what is wrong. See if you inadvertently had a filter on etc.
    The bug seems to come up when my character inventory is full. If I empty some slots then the T6 ships will appear. So it seems repeatable.
    westmetals wrote: »
    starshoal wrote: »
    The bug seems to come up when my character inventory is full. If I empty some slots then the T6 ships will appear. So it seems repeatable.

That might be by design: some ships are delivered as a box in your inventory, which you then have to open.

In which case, it may not actually be a bug. (as the definition of bug excludes something that is working as designed, even if that operates in a way the user does not expect or like).

That makes sense. I wonder if the T5 ships also disappear since some of those are also delivered by box. I often use the ship dealer to see if a character has mastered a ship if I think I need to put them through their paces on certain ships since I don't keep ships that are easily replaced.