test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Clipping on Terran Odyssey Sleeveless on Females

jameswilliejameswillie Member Posts: 149 Arc User
After the patch on 9/14/21 some of my females wearing the Terran Odyssey Sleeveless top have some clipping issues, especially the smaller busted females. There is clipping on the chest which makes her look like shes just wearing pasties. Also there is clipping on the shoulders, front and back. If I make her bust larger the clipping on her chest goes away, but the clipping on the shoulders remains. I did not try to adjust the shoulders to see if the clipping would go away. This does not seem to happen with the sleeved version of this top, only the sleeveless.

Comments

• jameswilliejameswillie Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    In addition this is affecting all females, no matter the species and body type, wearing the Terran sleeveless tops, all styles.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    I just noticed some clipping with my Starfleet Academy skirt that I'm pretty sure wasn't there before either.
    edited October 2021
    Problem is still existing and I just noticed that on females all the open versions of the Antares and Sierra outfits have 2 holes thru the costume just below the chest.
    Post edited by jameswillie on
    The worse part is that the items I mentioned above had no clipping issues before the patch of 9/14/21. Plus most of the costumes that have sudden clipping issues weren't exactly freebies. The Mirror uniforms cost lobi (I got most of mine before the giveaway), the Sierra and Antares open uniforms cost zen, the Dyson cost dil and fleet creds. Its not like the Picard Starfleet uniform, which we got for free. If that were clipping like crazy I would just figure u get what u pay for, but when u do pay for it and it gets broken and theres no acknowledgement from Cryptic...that kinda sux.
  • knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Clipping happening on a lot of female terran uniforms here is one. Now while some might think having exposed nipples is a good idea, somehow i don't think it fits with Starfleet sensibilities.

z4kMuPo.jpg
    Yea....still bugged....as more time goes by seeing more clothing items that are bugged that weren't before such as the Ferengi skirts. Same bug as others mentioned above, basically holes in the skirt.
    .....and still bugged
    Now the mini skirts are clipping, small holes in the skirts can now see thru to the skin.
    Still going.....
    Also the Terran Uniform Jupiter versions are clipping on the back shoulders of males, especially when aiming weapons. Previous clipping issues still existing.
  • starshine#2561 starshine Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Hi all, any movement from Cryptic on this? Since the 9/14 patch I've had clipping issues on all the lobi and store bought uniforms others have mentioned, and it makes them pretty much unwearable. Hate to seem entitled or impatient, but five months seems a long time for this to be going on. Would it help if I submitted a ticket?
    ....still bugged....getting worse to, seeing it in a variety of skirts...guess one can pretend its a "torn" style.
  • renebrehmer#9819 renebrehmer Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    every other outfit in the game, both original, from the zen store, and other sources, have clipping issues. Some of these outfits have been in the game for close to a decade and have never been fixed. But since it took them a good 2 years to fix the Enterprise Terran uniforms, I for one don't expect them to fix any of the other issues with the outfits that they continue to ignore or just call a "known issue". But failing to fix issues with paid content is absolutely unacceptable.
    .....and after dumping a few bucks on the 12th Anniversary Pack, the brand spankin new Terran Odyssey Excursion Cropped outfit top is clipping in a weird flickering kinda way on the female chest. I was being optimistic in the hopes of the new Terran uniforms that the previous sleeveless Terran uniform cropping issues, that have been around, would have been fixed. So not only was being optimistic dumb but after spending some cash, not freakin Lobi, not E.C., not Latinum, actual cash, a brand new uniform is clipping.
    ....and now the Terran shorts are clipping in certain stances. Seems like more items are clipping and none are being fixed.
    .....still buggy ,and I started this post 6 months ago, but all we seem to get are more clipping issues and the sound of crickets.
    ....still bugged and now theres some clipping on one of the mini skirts (the shiny one, forgot which one that is). When in the feminine pose there ends up being a hole in the skirt that was never there before. More clipping issues are occurring and none get fixed, might as well go naked.
    ....and still a buggy mess since September.
    Terran Odyssey Excursion Cropped outfit top is still clipping on the chest. Been going on since it was released, as I bought it immediately.
    Still all the above is bugged. Lets see I started this post in September 2021. Now it seems that the Dyson open uniforms are even clipping more. They used to clip a tiny bit, but now on the same characters where the clipping was tolerable is significantly worse. So how about someone from Cryptic actually acknowledge these uniform clipping bugs and either commit to fixing them or have the stones to actually admit they will never be fixed and that we purchased defective products.
    i had two posts closed in the general convo section of the forums over bugs not getting fixed, because...odd as this is, i didnt post them in the bug section, even after i posted links to the bug section about them.

conversation wont take place here, ever. thats why i tried in the other location. and you see how well that went.

i feel ya, but they dont.

Yea I saw one of your posts in General and saw the mods response and it gave me a chuckle. So that actually reminded me to add a new comment to get this thread back to the top of the bug list forum for a moment. Not that it will do a thing. Was so optimistic things would change for the better with Gearbox. Oh well....meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
  • amleth125amleth125 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Just looking over my female characters and noticed many clipping issues involving Risian tops for my Discovery Era Klingon Female - Don't remember this problem from last year?