test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to discard Molor's Flaming Sword

I am unable to discard Molor's Flaming Sword, but I am able to discard other event items. Every time I try to discard the sword, it comes up with store.sellblocked. I'm able to discard and reclaim the sword on other characters with out a problem, so far the bug is only affecting one character.

Screenshot below
https://sta.sh/01uplfievim8
Tagged:

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Is this on PC/ PS4/ or XB1?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    @chrian#9670 They posted this in PC Gameplay Bug Reports which is this section. The screenshot shows it is on PC. As for consoles, I don't know since I do not play on console and don't know if the OP does or not though many times there are bugs that happen both on PC and console. There are also times there are some that are console-specific.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    To be honest that image link did not appear as a safe link to click on so I did not view it. There have also been people posting in the PC section even though they are on console. So just making sure to be safe. It looks like they are attempting to discard the upgraded version of the molors sword. I was able to confirm that is an issue and will be putting that bug into the system.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    Thanks @chrian#9670 I would understand your hesitation to click on the link. You are correct there have been people who post in the PC section even though they are on console. Have a good night. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    1 - Is "Protected Status" on or off? Try turning it on and off again;
    2 - Why would you want to discard such an awesome and terrifying weapon?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/