test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Environmental Suit Will Not Equip

assassinxv1#3508 assassinxv1 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
Environmental Suit will not activate/equip on Nukara. Equipped in slot does not provide the activation on wheel, nor does it even visually appear on the character. Tried 3 different types of suits without success. Cannot complete Endeavor kill Tholians as a result Character is a level 65 Temporal Agent.

Comments

• darkside345#8848 darkside345 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yep, same issue. It also blocks the Dyson Sphere missions as you need to be able to go into the ruins for the first mission.
  • discodragonftw#5507 discodragonftw Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Yep, same issue. It also blocks the Dyson Sphere missions as you need to be able to go into the ruins for the first mission.

You don't need it for "sphere of influence" just "the power source"
  • romulan224#0608 romulan224 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    The power source mission has the same problem. On my federation character using a lifetime sub ev suit it won’t show up on the wheel. While my Klingon character also had a lifetime sub ev suit did the mission with no problem.
  • knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Currently you can run Nukara without a space suit. Others have said the dilithium mine is the same. I have not checked if the Power source mission for the Romulan mission still needs one. It appears they are doing something with the enviro suits which is why they have been disabled or more precisely, broken