test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help: STO WIKI and JAVASCRIPT ISSUES

I'm not entirely sure what's happened to my system and I'm not entirely sure if this is the best place to ask for help/insight from those who would be more knowledgable than me on this, but here I am...

For a few weeks, I've been experiencing some problems navigating around the STO Wiki - more specifically, the use of the 'show' and 'hide' javascript links on pages such as Caustic Plasma Beam Array at the tables near the bottom of the page.

The problem I have is that the links don't actually work and I cannot show/hide any of the tables.

I have tried everything I can think of:
  • browser cache cleared;
  • browser addons removed;
  • browser profile wiped & new one created;
  • browser settings reset to default;
  • different browsers tried - Chrome, Firefox, Brave, Iron, and even Edge;
  • browsers updated to newest versions.
Nothing has made any difference and the hidden parts of the tables cannot be shown, and shown parts cannot be hidden.

If anyone can suggest other things for me to try, I'd greatly appreciate it.
- - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    It's not you, they just don't work, possibly due to an error with the template.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,102 Arc User
    You'd be better served e-mailing the owner/moderator of the STO Wiki site directly (and who that is, I have no clue) as it's fan run and doesn't have any direct affiliation with STO/Cryptic studios.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    I regret to inform you that Cryptic is not responsible for the STO wiki.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Woohoo! I'm quite relieved to hear it's not just me.
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I regret to inform you that Cryptic is not responsible for the STO wiki.
    I know this, which is why I was asking if anyone else was having the issue and also why I didn't submit a ticket with Support.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/