Install Arc

Who is the Terran Emperor? (Spoilers)

12345679»

Comments

• darkwing228darkwing228 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    arliekkos wrote: »
    Benjamin Sisko.

Is dead. Mirror Sisko literally died before the 2nd mirror episode. That's what that whole episode was about.

If it's going to be anyone from DS9's mirror episodes, we have 2 probable options, the most likely of which being Bashier, since his mirror character's arrogance and attitude fits the role of emperor better than Smiley and he was the joint leader of the terran rebelion.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    9 pages and nobody mentioning that if the team doesn't get the VA they want, it's so gonna be Morn in disguise.

Dishonor on y'all and your spider cow.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The Enterprise had ready done time travel before Tomorrow is Yesterday. Don't forget The Naked Time.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • aftulusaftulus Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    I want morn emperor. May the VA never show his face in the light of day again!
  • aftulusaftulus Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    what if it's Jesus? lol, I'm kidding but it is funny none the less.

We could get raptor pets!!! 8D
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    what if it's Jesus? lol, I'm kidding but it is funny none the less.

nahh, can't be him.. he's over in my neighbor's garden
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    The Enterprise had ready done time travel before Tomorrow is Yesterday. Don't forget The Naked Time.
    That wasn't just time travel, that was a full-on reality reset. A bunch of stuff just never happened aboard the ship (not consistently though, they still remembered the things that didn't happen).

That's the problem when you get TV writers to write SF - they're not used to having to consider all the consequences of a plot twist. The best Trek scripts, in my opinion, were the ones that were actually written by professional (or, in David Gerrold's case, soon-to-be-professional) science fiction authors.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
This discussion has been closed.