test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online character printing service in 3D

joh6joh6 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
Good evening everyone, where can I inform about the printing service of the characters of Star Trek Online in 3D (for example Starfleet,Klingon,Romulan, Dominion ...) and convert into a 1/6th figurine?

Thanks in advance, Joh76.

Comments

• captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    "Whut?"
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    If there is a way to do this, then it is not supported by Cryptic. We are able to save our outfits in the Tailor and someone might be able to convert that file into a 3D Print file and create a 3D printed version of your character. However, I have no idea who would be able to do that.

We are able to purchase 3D prints of certain ships with the smaller ships are of poor quality. There is a button labelled "3D Print this ship" and some people have been extremely satisified and others have been extremely disappointed. Here is the website for the 3D Print company officially creating STO ships.
  • joh6joh6 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Hi everyone, don't worry, there will be other Star Trek Online armor and game characters to print in 3D in Thingiverse.
    Post edited by joh6 on
    Hello everyone, don't worry, there will be a 3D printing service of Star Trek Online game characters directly by Cura or CuraByDagoma.

Thank you sincerely, Johan.
    Hello everyone, I just added the 23rd Century Environmental Suits Pack (Star Trek TOS).
    Here is the link: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4962881

Thank you sincerely, Joh6.
    Hello everyone, don't worry, here's the link: https://www.thingiverse.com/joh76/collections/star-trek-online

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    Hmmm this sounds unofficial to me, I'd rather wait for an official way of doing this simply because that way I know for certain that it'll be 100% safe.
    edited October 2021
    Hello everyone, after the armors of all reputations of the game Star Trek Online in 3D printing, Joh6 focuses on the uniforms of the game Star Trek Online in 3D printing.

Good evening everyone, the first packs of Star Trek Online game uniforms in 3D printing will be known soon.

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
    I don't know how this zombie stayed under the radar for so long. But I'm gonna have to torpedo this for having been undead since May 2020.
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.