test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Yesterday's Enterprise Bundle Idea

commander45689commander45689 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
Here is an idea I have for a Zen Store Bundle, based on a alternate timeline of TNG seen in the episode Yesterday's Enterprise one of my favorite episodes of TNG.
(Season 3, episode 15). These are my ideas of what could be in the bundle.

1. Legendary Galaxy-Class Battleship

The Galaxy-Class in Yesterday's Enterprise was more of a warship then the explorer Enterprise D.
So here is my idea of what it might be like in game.

Bridge Officer Seating

Ensign Universal
Lt. Commander Universal/Command
Commander Engineering/Temporal Operative
Lt. Commander Tactical
Lt. Science

There would be 4 weapons fore & 4 aft
1.2 Shield Mod
Turn Rate 6.5
Bonus Power
+10 Weapon Power
+10 Shield Power
+5 Engine Power

4 Tactical Consoles
5 Engineering Consoles
2 Science Consoles

Updated Turn rate, consoles, and idea for ship abilities

Turn Rate 6

3 Tactical Consoles
5 Engineering Consoles
2 Science Consoles
1 Universal Console

A possible ship name would be Temporal Exploration Cruiser

With the ship having Molecular Reconstruction

Possible specialization seating

Lt. Commander Engineering/Command or maybe even Universal
Commander Engineering/Temporal Operative

Starship traits
Explosive Polarity Shift
Idea for a trait for the Galaxy-Class Battleship
Attack Pattern Sierra
Weapon Haste & reduce cooldown on Torpedo Spread

2. Yesterday's Enterprise Interior

There are lots of changes, so I will just list a few of them.

Ten Forward's back wall, usually adorned by a stylized sculpture, was replaced by a functional gray
bulkhead, with the Enterprise registry details prominently displayed. Here, the ambient lighting was
reversed from the change made to the bridge, being made significantly brighter.
(Source Memory Alpha)

Darker main engineering, light mainly coming from the warp core.
All crew members having type 2 phasers.

3. Yesterday's Enterprise Uniforms

The standard Starfleet uniform was also made more functional and military in design: the officers'
uniform was changed to a band collar, instead of the the usual wishbone collar of the ordinary design,
and a black "cuff" was added to the end of the sleeves. The junior officers' uniform was largely
unchanged. (Quote: Memory Alpha)
I am fan of the Galaxy class and Sovereign class. I like Federation cruisers.

Hoping for a Yesterday's Enterprise Bundle

My idea for the bundle :smile:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1264100/yesterdays-enterprise-bundle-idea
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• commander45689commander45689 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Going to add a weapon I was thinking of adding.

Photon Torpedo rapid reload

Passive: 5% to 15% to reload speed while in combat
    When fired has the sound effects of the torpedo's fired by the Enterprise D.

Post edited by commander45689 on

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1264100/yesterdays-enterprise-bundle-idea
    Here is a set idea for the Galaxy-Class Battleship

1. Photon Torpedo rapid reload launcher

Passive: +5% to +15% reload speed while in combat

2. Galaxy-Class saucer phaser array system

Pen mod, fore only weapon
    +10% Critical Severity

3. Console Idea, haven't thought of a name yet

+5 Weapon power
    +120 Starship Hull Penetration (passive)

Set 2

Chance to proc torpedo spread on a single target when beam overload is used. (A spread like the ones the Enterprise D used
    in the series)

Set 3 Galaxy Battleship Defensives Systems

Add +3 seconds to beam overload

This set would also work for the Dreadnought Cruiser

I would like to hear other people's ideas for a weapon set, this is what I was able to come up with.

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Pretty sure the new Mirror Galaxy can fill that role quite nice...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    Hmm might make some changes then to make it unique compared to the Galaxy X

edited October 2021
    New possible Bridge Officer Seating

Ensign Universal
    Lt. Commander Universal/Temporal Operative
    Commander Engineering/Miracle Worker
    Lt. Commander Tactical
    Lt. Science

3 Tactical Consoles
    5 Engineering Consoles
    2 Science Consoles
    1 Universal Console

Bonus Power
    +10 Weapon Power
    +10 Shield Power
    +10 Engine Power

or for Bonus Power
    +10 Weapon Power
    +10 Shield Power

or even this for Bonus Power
    +10 Weapon Power
    +5 Shield Power
    +10 Engine Power
    +5 Auxiliary power

The third Power bonus might be more likely
    Post edited by commander45689 on

• lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    I'd like a new bridge but that just isn't gonna remotely happen unless they make it for a feature episode

Like gaevsman mentioned, they're likely to make a mirror galaxy to go with the new mirror skin, so I don't think they'd make a yesterday's enterprise any time soon...but this new one could fit what you're looking for...at least boff wise.
    lianthelia wrote: »
    I'd like a new bridge but that just isn't gonna remotely happen unless they make it for a feature episode

Like gaevsman mentioned, they're likely to make a mirror galaxy to go with the new mirror skin, so I don't think they'd make a yesterday's enterprise any time soon...but this new one could fit what you're looking for...at least boff wise.

Good point, a mirror galaxy is more likely with the bridge. I thought Gaevsman meant the Galaxy X, yeah a mirror bundle based on the comic is more likely. With the uniforms from the comic.

• kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    Multidimensional Guinan BOFF.

I think you can still get the belt from an Episode?

TKL's, aka super duper hyposprays.

"Replicators on minimal power" Universal Console, to increase energy to defensive systems.
    kayajay wrote: »

I think you can still get the belt from an Episode?

TKL's, aka super duper hyposprays.

"Replicators on minimal power" Universal Console, to increase energy to defensive systems.

Nice idea for a console :smile:

• kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Shouldn't a 'Yesterday's Enterprise' Bundle contain an Ambassador class too? I mean, the Enterprise-C was the reason that alt-universe branched-off in the first place.

It would have to be tied with "Temporal Ambassador". The C is still a reward for that, so instead of a bundle, maybe just an enhanced version of the episode. It would even be an event...replay, but get a bundle at the end, which includes a more 2021 C and bits and pieces.
    edited October 2021
    Shouldn't a 'Yesterday's Enterprise' Bundle contain an Ambassador class too? I mean, the Enterprise-C was the reason that alt-universe branched-off in the first place.

Very good point, maybe even have the bundle have the Wrath of Khan uniforms, maybe the Enterprise C bridge for the Ambassador that comes with the bundle.

Don't know what the layout of a Ambassador would be though for the bundle one.

And maybe even have a K'Vort Cruiser I don't think the ship is in the game at the moment.

It would have to be tied with "Temporal Ambassador". The C is still a reward for that, so instead of a bundle, maybe just an enhanced version of the episode. It would even be an event...replay, but get a bundle at the end, which includes a more 2021 C and bits and pieces.

Makes sense, since a legendary Ambassador exists in another bundle. Unless there is to be a variant, but a updated Enterprise C would be nice, having it come as a reward.

Interesting idea, although I could see her more as a DOFF

Although the Mirror Universe is the focus in the game at the moment, I could maybe see the bundle as an anniversary of the episode. Maybe the 32nd or 33rd anniversary, or even 34th. So the bundle could be a anniversary bundle for the TNG episode.

I like the console idea though, putting not needed power during battle into defensive systems.

• kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    they could add the old t5 Ambassador Refit that is no longer available, and maybe a mirror version for t6. I would think the ambassador class is more fitting for a Yesterday's Enterprise Bundle to me honest
    kaosbain wrote: »
    they could add the old t5 Ambassador Refit that is no longer available, and maybe a mirror version for t6. I would think the ambassador class is more fitting for a Yesterday's Enterprise Bundle to me honest

Nice ideas, yeah both ships in the pack would be a nice bundle I think. And maybe the t6 Ambassador in the bundle having a more tactical layout, maybe 4 tactical consoles.

I think temporal boff seating would work well for the Yesterday's Enterprise Galaxy.

This discussion has been closed.