test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilithium Not Shared

spottedfeatherspottedfeather Member Posts: 100 Arc User
I have multiple characters and each has a different dilithium amount. I thought dilithium was supposed to be shared across all characters on your account...or am I just not doing it right ? I didn't like the 8K every day refinement limit, so I asked around and was told you can't refine 8K with each character on your account. But it's pointless unless the dilithium is shared.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Dil, credits, latinum, salvage, etc. are not shared across characters (and they never have been). You can indirectly share credits (not dil) by depositing them in the account bank.

You can shift dil from one character to another using the dil exchange. Character A offers to sell dil at too low a rate, like 25 dil per zen. No one buys it because the rate is 300:1 on console, 500:1 on PC. Character B goes to the dil exchange and withdraws the dil.

Try it with just part of your dil so you don't accidentally end up selling it. Also, be careful that you are not making an offer to BUY dil instead of selling it.
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    But it's pointless unless the dilithium is shared.

Not pointless, but you do need to play each of your characters at least a bit if you want to refine Dil on them. That's what many people do. /shrug

(there've been times in the past where I farmed up Contraband on my KDF characters, had all my alts turn in that Contraband, and ran a round of Admiralty & boff missions on each of them. 3k+ dil per character, for a few minutes of interaction with each + a bit more on a couple. 'Pro' dil farmers obviously do more than that. And then there were the serious players who have a system to efficiently earn 8k/day on several characters, via TFOs/Boffs/Admiralty/etc.)

You can shift dil from one character to another using the dil exchange. Character A offers to sell dil at too low a rate, like 25 dil per zen. No one buys it because the rate is 300:1 on console, 500:1 on PC. Character B goes to the dil exchange and withdraws the dil.

Of course, that's only shifting refined Dil to another character so they can spend it on something. You can't shift unrefined to other characters, in order to refine it.
  • husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,589 Arc User
    Unrefined is per toon. Once its refined as others have said just make a Dill exchange offer and cancel it to put it in your shared space... and withdraw it on the toon you wish to use it on. Instead of messing with 25s and other numbers just use 100. If you have 8000 refined dill on a toon... make an offer to sell 80 zen worth at 100 dil. Then log into your other toons and do the same... withdraw it on a toon you wish to pool it on. 0
This discussion has been closed.