test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Event Campaign III Prize Premium T6 Starship Choice Kelvin Divergence Lockbox Ship Pack

robertpinner#5866 robertpinner Member Posts: 42 Arc User
if you use the Kelvin Divergence Lockbox Ship Pack does that mean you can claim all 5 ships?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    If you get the pack from the Mudd Store, and you choose 3 ships, that would be any ship you want, plus the Jellyfish or the Vengance. The ships are account bank, so you can choose any ship for any character, all ships are available, its one of the best bundles i have.
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • robertpinner#5866 robertpinner Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    thanks for the reply but i was asking about the one from Event Campaign III Prize. it lists Kelvin Timeline Starships (T6) 3 ships and Kelvin Heavy Destroyer Ship Pack (T6) 2 ships as one unlock. is the Mudd's Into Darkness and Beyond Choice Pack 3 or 4 sets of ships. the dreadnought and the scout ship are single ships. but are the 3 cruisers and 2 destroyer in one pack or in 2 packs?
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Yeah, sorry, didnt knew you reffer to the part 3 of the campaing, it that case.. no, just one ship.. for one char.. any ship you choose.. but i dont know if there is a different selection for Kelvin Timeline and Kelvin Divergence ships
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
This discussion has been closed.