test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Gagarin buy-out missing items

Missed the event by one day, dropped the 300 Zen for buyout, but only got the ship, no weapons. Is this working as intended?

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    Weapons? apart from the standards that every new ship comes with only special was the protomatter console.
  • rocketrabbit#3826 rocketrabbit Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    From the website:

As part of our upcoming content release, from September 14th to October 14th, PC Captains playing Star Trek Online will have access to a special event: Equal and Opposite. This new event will provide participating Captains with an impressive reward, the Mirror Universe Gagarin Warship (T6), along with Terran Empire Agony Phaser Weapon Packs and space weapon-specific Ultimate Tech Upgrades for the first character on your account to claim the prize. Read on to find out more about the event and its rewards.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11497343

Ahhh those they came separate to the ship trying to remember how though
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    The Event had a Ship, 8 Weapon packs and 3 Upgrade doobly-bits as the total prize package.
    If anything is missing from the buyout, you really should file a ticket with Customer Support as we cannot do anything to help you on the forum.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/