test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Environment suits after the 13 Oct 2021 update.

Mine seem to be seriously malfunctoning, no visible controls, appearance of an equipped suit, even though none is equipped, officers with equipped suits not displaying them and choking in the following environments or missions. Flesh and blood officers, not holograms.
Nukera Prime, New Romulus: The Power Source, Secret of the Ancients, Gamme Quadrant: Tenebris Torquent.

This is happening to every character on my account as well, not just one.
Is anyone else experiencing it in these places?

Comments

• I am experiencing the same issue.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Known issue, being investigated and worked on internally. Apologies for the problem. It is being worked on!
  • blackgold74blackgold74 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    not only that but i can run around Nukara with no EV suit on, which is admittedly kinda nice.
  • chrisccw315#4958 chrisccw315 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Happened here after the latest maintenance

1. my first made fed character, which does not change to any suit I put her on (until activated) would now flick between regular suit and the solanae one like the game couldnt decide which model I'm using

2. reaction thruster is disabled, the button to active/deactive the suit is also disabled

3. on mining map no.2 happened only when entering the mining area; regular map the game simply register the suit as active even though the function is disabled and unable to turn on