test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes for 10/13/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited October 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having an extended maintenance tomorrow, 10/13 at 5AM Pacific for 5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    https://arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11499863
    Is it allowed to post prawn like that without a content warning?

Just kidding, this is gorgeous to look at and it's nice to see comparison pics, showing that yes, this ship definitely needed a remaster.

Also, one month to acknowledge the shuttle bug. It's nice it's finally mentioned, but come on, folks, this is quite the visible bug, especially with TFOs needed for the event completion (so you get to see the "access denied" for Atmospheric Assault in the list), the vault mission for the Temporal Recruits, and various ships getting released, which means it's guaranteed a lot of people will lose access to their shuttle and won't know the workaround.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • shakkazulu8shakkazulu8 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    It's 2:37 PM (ET) IN Boston. The extended maintenance is still ongoing; or is it?
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    I was wondering why I could not board my shuttle. :/
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    "Resolved an issue with Event Campaign III progression that could sometimes cause Daily Progress to not be granted to certain players."

To be clear, this doesn't affect players that have completed the featured event right? Because I completed the feature event and after that I was not given any campaign progress. I just ran Operation Wolf and was not granted any campaign progress. This really sucks because I COULD buy out the previous 2 events I missed to add 1400 point to my tally, but would still be sitting about 300 points short of the campaign event grand prize.

I wonder how many other people are going to fall just short of the 3500 mark.

Also why is buying out the Voth Advance event not an option? That's just ridiculous.
    Fingers crossed for the return of the Section 31 Heavy Rifle <3
  • warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    "Resolved an issue with Event Campaign III progression that could sometimes cause Daily Progress to not be granted to certain players. "

I'm assuming this doesn't apply to players who have completed the featured event. Because after completing the Equal and Opposite event, any campaign progress after that is not given. It sucks because even if I buy out 2 other events for +1400 points ($40), I am still short of the campaign grand prize by about 300 points. I don't know if this is intentional or not, the wording is murky everywhere I look for the answer to this.

I wonder how many other players are going to fall just short of the 3500 mark.

And why can't you buy out the Voth Advance event? That's just odd.
    Fingers crossed for the return of the Section 31 Heavy Rifle <3
  • ereiidereiid Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    https://arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11499863
    Is it allowed to post prawn like that without a content warning?

Just kidding, this is gorgeous to look at and it's nice to see comparison pics, showing that yes, this ship definitely needed a remaster.

This may not be the place for speculation - idle or otherwise, but maybe this is a hint a Tier 6 Nova variant will be available in the near-term?
This discussion has been closed.