test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 10/8/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
edited January 2022 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 10/8 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    Thanks Kael :) 🖖
  • gypsydanger1gypsydanger1 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    No fix for missing Starship Traits? :o
  • roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Still nothing regarding the shuttle bug, not even as a "known issue"?

You beat me to it. But yeah, I'm also waiting for the fix regarding the shuttle bug.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    No fix for missing Starship Traits? :o

Whats the issue with starship traits? Have you posted a bug report. Filed a ticket. As far as I can see there is no issue
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that could rarely cause account-wide progress tokens to fail to be properly awarded when the character was standing in close proximity to a Bank Terminal.
    Is this the reason why sometimes we'd receive no Event Campaign progress during events that were supposed to award it?

Also, when do we get the Patch Notes for Oct 7th?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • duddutcher#4834 duddutcher Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Still nothing regarding the shuttle bug, not even as a "known issue"?

while the shuttle bug is a bit irritating, for shuttle missions you can just select the shuttle through the switch starship butten and select the shuttle to begin the missions, (for the "vaulth mission" it works atliest)
  • duddutcher#4834 duddutcher Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    i must say to the creators of this game: i have enjoyed this game a lot for the last 7 years ir so. (this game is what got me into star trek when i was orignaly looking for a star wars game that was free to play) and over the years it has had some very enjoyable game play (victory is life expansion being my favorite thus far) and, besides the point you get order around a lot, you really get the feeling of starfleet officer, captain admiral etc. the fact that you can feel like a true enginair with the R&D system or feel like your the captain from a fed ship handing out assigment's with the Duty officers system are just a view very nice things to point out. alround good and maby a bit to adictive game to befair
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    No mention at all on how the 75% off sale isn't applying to everything. Whether or not it meant "Everything in the Mudd Market" or the Entire C Store, it failed at both of those. The Into Darkness and Beyond Bundle is NOT on sale
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • karr2k3karr2k3 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Any reason for the long loading issue since this mornings update?
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    No mention at all on how the 75% off sale isn't applying to everything. Whether or not it meant "Everything in the Mudd Market" or the Entire C Store, it failed at both of those. The Into Darkness and Beyond Bundle is NOT on sale
    Usually, those big bundles are not discounted, but they have always stated so in the past when a sale is announced. Odd that it wasn't this time.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that could rarely cause account-wide progress tokens to fail to be properly awarded when the character was standing in close proximity to a Bank Terminal.
    Is this the reason why sometimes we'd receive no Event Campaign progress during events that were supposed to award it?

Also, when do we get the Patch Notes for Oct 7th?

There were no patch notes on October 7th because all they did was get the game ready for October 13 as well as turn off the Temporal Agent Recruitment Event. It was just a shard maintenance. There were no patch notes in the forums, blogs, or their socials due to that.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    westx211 wrote: »

Is this description in the game and the blogs? If so it needs to be corrected. What I see in the blog is that the entire store is on sale, excepting bundles. Though the first part you mention does seem like it is not clear if they are referring to Mudd's Market or the C-Store. They also need to fix the dates at the bottom in the 25% Key Sale and Key Ring Bundle blog post. I would go with Mudd's Market than the C-Store (Z-Store) until proven otherwise.

Edit: Did not know it was edited after the fact to mention the exceptions were the bundles.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    Some nice updates! The graphic enhancements are really sweet. The bonus to the rep sets is a nice little bone and the dual Starship traits for Mastery is seriously solid; especially for those without the cash to buy lots of ships real money or in game. There are several other small but spiffy touches I have noticed.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
This discussion has been closed.