test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Operative Account Unlocks

Since completing the Klingon War and Delta Quadrant Arcs, I noticed that the account awards were not giving out the energy credits like they were supposed to.

Thankfully, support reimbursed me... mostly. However there is still one alt left that's owed 5mil. Before they escalate this latest ticket they wanted me to post about it on the forums for people to discuss.

So... discuss away.

Seriously, discuss. I want that EC. I'm poor, don't judge me.

Some other problems I noticed with the Temporal Ops rewards is that Kits and Modules isn't available as an automatic rank up to level 10 reward after completing the appropriate R&D assignments. Which sucks because Kits and Modules unlocks on of the the best traits. This one, support didn't help me with but I can't say I blame them because while annoying it is a small thing in the grand scheme of things.

Finally, not related to the Temporal Op event, but very recently while doing a tour of the galaxy I got a system message that stated I unlocked a new trait: Well Travelled. However no trait appeared. I changed maps. I logged out and in again. I even reset my skills with a captain retrain token, but all for naught.

Thank you.

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    I don't believe the story arcs account rewards pay any EC. As for the trait, it's automatically added to your characters active traits, it doesn't show in your list.
  • dacia#9992 dacia Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I don't believe the story arcs account rewards pay any EC. As for the trait, it's automatically added to your characters active traits, it doesn't show in your list.

You are mistaken, sir. Both the Klingon War Arc and the Delta Quadrant Arc reward 2,500,000 energy credits each.

edited September 2021

You are mistaken, sir. Both the Klingon War Arc and the Delta Quadrant Arc reward 2,500,000 energy credits each.

Edit: Mistaken on both counts it would seem. Well Travelled does not appear in either the list of activatable traits, or the passives listed listed on your status sheet.

Thank you to the Support team for resolving this.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    "Well Travelled" is a trait that gets added to an "Other" category at the very bottom of your traits listed.
    A few patches back, the display of this category was broken (if I recall, it was when the T6-X tokens were implemented) and doesn't display on some characters.
    However, the trait(s) listed in this section are always active and do still apply their effects to your character, even if they are not displayed.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    "Well Travelled" is a trait that gets added to an "Other" category at the very bottom of your traits listed.
    A few patches back, the display of this category was broken (if I recall, it was when the T6-X tokens were implemented) and doesn't display on some characters.
    However, the trait(s) listed in this section are always active and do still apply their effects to your character, even if they are not displayed.

I'm afraid not in this case. I made sure to check the timer.