test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission: Temporal Ambassador

wixibanwixiban Member Posts: 162 Arc User
Is anyone having issues with this mission, is it a known issue, or something new.

You get to the final part of the mission when you get the Ent-C and destroy all the ships, but you can't destroy the Tarantula, you can get it down to zero health but still doesn't blow up.
Wixiban.png

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    It's an old bug that rears it's ugly head now and then.
  • allowe1956#7328 allowe1956 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Actually, while it shows 0%, it never drops below 1 hit point. Anyone know a way around it?
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Redacted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
    Well, I don't recall stopping the cut scene, but I'll try it again and see how it goes.
    Yes let the cutscene finish FIRST.

• wixibanwixiban Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Yes let the cutscene finish FIRST.

Doesn't help, I never skipped any of the cut scenes and it still sits there
    Wixiban.png
    I ran it a second time. This time the Tarantula was destroyed by the Pastak and it finished. I have no idea what I did differently.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I have never ran across the bug your describing unless i did something like cut the cutscene too fast and prevvent mission continuation.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    I ran it a second time. This time the Tarantula was destroyed by the Pastak and it finished. I have no idea what I did differently.

It's just a random bug where the Pastak doesn't kill the Tarantula even if you do everything right.
  • lillen80lillen80 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    I have encountered this bug many times too and the only way to get it working is warp out and reenter again and you will start at the beginning of the battle sometimes you need to warp out more than one time and then Pastak will destroy the tarantula and let you finish the mission.