test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

terran gambit firewall

idontknow200idontknow200 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
when I am doing the mission firewall and beam over to the station. my flashlight does not turn on. and this happens with all of my characters.

I hope someone can help??
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Yeah, I had to do it in the dark also. That's why I don't see repeating the mission.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
    Yeah, I had to do it in the dark also. That's why I don't see repeating the mission.
    Of course you don't see it. It's too dark.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • dacia#9992 dacia Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I had this problem the first time I did it too. You have to turn on Dynamic Lighting.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    I think that is part of their modernization/streamlining of the engine code and more and more new content will probably be made for lighting 2.0 without the backwards compatibility code for the old lighting as time goes on. It makes sense, having to have two different lighting systems takes time to set up for each scenario and takes server resources even if only a tiny fraction of the playerbase uses it.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    jonsills wrote: »
    Of course you don't see it. It's too dark.

I forget I turned off Dynamic Lighting cause of RISA event issues, so when I turned it back on I was fine.
    0zxlclk.png
This discussion has been closed.