test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Clicking Leave Mission on completion of Operation: Wolf Voids rewards and does not progress event

damocles2209damocles2209 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
This is entirely unacceptable. This is the second time I've accidentally clicked "Leave Mission" too soon and lost out on progress. The prompt should not even appear until the rewards have appeared and progress has been recorded. Fix your game, Cryptic.

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Whoah calm down. stop throwing your toys around and ranting. Cryptic can not be held responsible for something you have done. You have admitted you have accidently clicked the leave now, so how is this a bug when you have not been careful in what you have been doing.
  • damocles2209damocles2209 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    eazzie wrote: »
    Whoah calm down. stop throwing your toys around and ranting. Cryptic can not be held responsible for something you have done. You have admitted you have accidently clicked the leave now, so how is this a bug when you have not been careful in what you have been doing.

You can save that condescension for someone who cares about your opinion or shove its somewhere that I can't properly express on these forums. I'll give you that I should have posted this in the feedback forum, but the registration of completion not happening on, y'know, COMPLETION doesn't exactly seem to be WAI.
  • damocles2209damocles2209 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    flame post redacted - rattler
    Post edited by rattler2 on
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    flame post redacted - rattler
    Post edited by rattler2 on
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,016 Community Moderator
    Put the flamethrowers away guys. Attacking each other won't fix anything.

Now... could Cryptic add something to mitigate accidental issues like this? Possible. In the meantime all that can be suggested is to slow down and pay attention to what you're doing. Speeding through things does tend to cause accidents to happen. Either that or look to see what other things contribute to progress, like another TFO or story mission where you might not run into that issue.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)