test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Flash Sale - Keys

rocketman33#0665 rocketman33 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
I must be missing something obvious. Everything I read says a flash sale for keys/rings is going on right now but I can't find any sale keys in the c-store from space or ground or on any character. Is the date/time range posted wrong?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• jagdtier44jagdtier44 Member Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Best part of Cryptic is "who knows?" is it suppose to be tomorrow into Sunday? Is this actually a console sale? Was there no sale planned at all and someone just thought wrong and posted it?

People have hit up their twitter since they posted the sale 3 hours ago and there's just been silence
  • xenosisukxenosisuk Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Same Issue here
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    I must be missing something obvious. Everything I read says a flash sale for keys/rings is going on right now but I can't find any sale keys in the c-store from space or ground or on any character. Is the date/time range posted wrong?

The obvious part you missed is that it starts at 12 PM CEST (aka now, LOL).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • rocketman33#0665 rocketman33 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    My notice says 12 pm PT, which was 3 hours ago.

(and still no sale items) now.
  • dacia#9992 dacia Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    This is making me feel a bit angsty about the upcoming upgrade weekend...
  • shimastarphyreshimastarphyre Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Agreed, it seems to be they do not even have the 20-pack keys listed in the Zen Store. I only see the single key and 10-pack keys that are not on sale. Sale should have been available for 5 hours at this point and still nothing.

Yes, it does say 12PM PT and it should be in the Zen Store. At this moment, 20-pack keys do not exist,

Frustation!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11498893

25% Key Sale, and Key Ring Bundle!
    By Ambassador Kael | Fri 01 Oct 2021 12:00:00 PM PDT

Rule of Acquisition # 74: Knowledge equals profit.

Any wise Captain knows that when a sale this good comes your way, it’s best to take advantage of it. We’re pleased to announce that Ferengi Merchants are putting a 25% sale on Keys from October 1st at 12pm PT (21:00 CEST) to October 2nd at 12pm PT (21:00 CEST). Now is the best time for Captains to load up on your Keys and grab those ships you’ve been eyeing.

Remember Captains, Rule of Acquisition # 22: A wise man can hear profit in the wind. Now is the time to act.

For a limited time only starting today, players will be able to purchase the Key Ring Bundle! This special pack includes 20x Master Keys (used to open any Lock Box) for the price of 2250 Zen.

As an additional special promotional offer when purchasing this bundle, every pack also includes a single Ultimate Tech Upgrade. Applying this item to any upgradeable piece of equipment will instantly set both its Mark and Quality to maximum (usually Mk XV and Epic/Gold quality) with zero Dilithium Cost!

This promotional bundle will be available in the C-store from October 1st at 12pm PT (21:00 CEST) to October 2nd at 12pm PT (21:00 CEST).
  • swordof0mensswordof0mens Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Any update on this?
    Agreed, it seems to be they do not even have the 20-pack keys listed in the Zen Store. I only see the single key and 10-pack keys that are not on sale. Sale should have been available for 5 hours at this point and still nothing.

Yes, it does say 12PM PT and it should be in the Zen Store. At this moment, 20-pack keys do not exist,

Frustation!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11498893

25% Key Sale, and Key Ring Bundle!
    By Ambassador Kael | Fri 01 Oct 2021 12:00:00 PM PDT

Rule of Acquisition # 74: Knowledge equals profit.

Any wise Captain knows that when a sale this good comes your way, it’s best to take advantage of it. We’re pleased to announce that Ferengi Merchants are putting a 25% sale on Keys from October 1st at 12pm PT (21:00 CEST) to October 2nd at 12pm PT (21:00 CEST). Now is the best time for Captains to load up on your Keys and grab those ships you’ve been eyeing.

Remember Captains, Rule of Acquisition # 22: A wise man can hear profit in the wind. Now is the time to act.

For a limited time only starting today, players will be able to purchase the Key Ring Bundle! This special pack includes 20x Master Keys (used to open any Lock Box) for the price of 2250 Zen.

As an additional special promotional offer when purchasing this bundle, every pack also includes a single Ultimate Tech Upgrade. Applying this item to any upgradeable piece of equipment will instantly set both its Mark and Quality to maximum (usually Mk XV and Epic/Gold quality) with zero Dilithium Cost!

This promotional bundle will be available in the C-store from October 1st at 12pm PT (21:00 CEST) to October 2nd at 12pm PT (21:00 CEST).

As Roy would ask Kael, "Proud of yourself, little man?"
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • dacia#9992 dacia Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I'd quote a few other Rules of Acquisition appropriate to the situation but I'd probably get nailed for flaming/trolling.
  • n0vastaronen0vastarone Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    craptic at it again
    4h4uFix.pngJoin Date. Dec 2007
    dacia#9992 wrote: »
    I'd quote a few other Rules of Acquisition appropriate to the situation but I'd probably get nailed for flaming/trolling.

I tried to keep it subtle too, but c'mon, Cryptic, this is getting ridiculous.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • urriel40urriel40 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    time for cryptic to make good and compt playes for this..they advertised and did a no show...get it together cryptic!!
  • dan#8427 dan Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    jagdtier44 wrote: »
    Best part of Cryptic is "who knows?" is it suppose to be tomorrow into Sunday? Is this actually a console sale? Was there no sale planned at all and someone just thought wrong and posted it?

People have hit up their twitter since they posted the sale 3 hours ago and there's just been silence

It doesn't specify whether or not it's console or PC. I've rebooted the game a few times just to see if there was a new patch. But nada.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    dan#8427 wrote: »
    jagdtier44 wrote: »

It doesn't specify whether or not it's console or PC.

Twitter very clearly says PC:

I personally think this whole situation is rather humorous, they've graduated from never-ending typos to now announcing non-existent sales!
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    So basically it didn't kick in like it was supposed to. I guess this means all the no life whiners blaming Kael can now move on.
  • rocketman33#0665 rocketman33 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    "No life whiners" for being concerned about misinformation? It probably is overkill complaining about the messenger, who has made quite a few mistakes, but I'd rather be a whiner than a sychophant.
This discussion has been closed.