test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Deep Space Nine's Remastered Model Collision Issue

slaughterbird#1235 slaughterbird Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited September 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This has been a problem since the HD Remaster of DS9's Model when it was released, The original model collisions do not line up with the new Model itself leading to phasing through the HD model's pylons and arches because they are simply not there they are actually rotated a good say 20 degree rotation, This leads to some annoyances where clear shots to ships are blocked due to the Phantom Pylon/Arch Collision and trying to do Assault Team passes in Counterpoint can lead to some "Ship Netting" when your ship catches the collision leading you to get stuck and kinda wiggle in hopes to break free from the phantom collision, I searched on the forums and no one has reported this issue like at all, So I am posting about this now to make it aware to the devs,
Space is a endless frontier, Full of Endless land and Exploration, Brave Men and Women of the Federation will Boldly go to explore that Frontier.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    In Counterpoint, recently, I think I've experienced these issues where my ship has gotten stuck without visibly running into anything. Think it affected Mirror DS9 and DS9 both. Can't say I've had any issues with the regular DS9 social map though.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    I've noticed this too.
    The graphic of the station appear to be about 15degrees widdershins from the collision boxes.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/