test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ground Team too close to command character

rcellomanrcelloman Member Posts: 54 Arc User
edited September 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Any Ground location on Nimbus III (Beta Quadrant) my 'Bogle' character only - all four (4) ground ofc's are in direct physical contact running to the command character directly 'after - a - fight' where I can't see any of the team individually - command character is mobbed by team, a blur of 5 toons - and sometimes just standing in a 'safe zone! If I walk away and stop, they continue same moves. Even if I press the 'passive mode icon' they don't move away - but after some 3+ mins they 'may' move away to standard non-action positions 'if' I stand still, until the next fight when this 'fun' happens again. It's as if whatever binds ground/pets etc., to the command lead is over powered - too strong a pull/gravity - tho pets don't have this issue with my character. Some of the ground team does shake-in-place, as if they may be trying to get away.

Also, the spot a team in place ability that places a team in a 'stay/don't move location, is not working for ground missions on Nimbus III.

Anyone have a fix, as I have ignored this for some time. My other characters don't have this issue. One (1) pic saves time to understand as where necessary one can upload pics to support personnel - which I have done!

Thanks to everyone who responds to these issues in advance. Time is 'very much' appreciated!!!

Sincerely,
rcelloman
celloman2
@celloman in game

Comments

• Options
    o0galathor0oo0galathor0o Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Yeah, I experience that as well. I don't know for how long this bug (or just sloppy programming?) exists. For me it also shows that obviously Cryptic doesn't even play their own game, otherwise they would have known and could have changed it. But well, it's cheaper to rely on players to report bugs than hire a skilled QA team, right?
    ~ Don't blame the clown for being a clown, blame yourself for going to the circus ~