test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

La Sirena Interior and warp animations.

Hi,

I recently acquired the La Sirena and I was and still am very happy with the ship.. However there Is one point I'd like to clarify, why doesn't the bridge follow the Picard series? And we use the Origin bridge, which even though this Is a nice place holder.. But I kind of feel like I'm In the Tardis from Dr. Who and not Star Trek, as the ship Is bigger on the Inside as the Origin bridge has no place on a non Star Fleet vessel.. And as the Picard season 1 I'm sure has been fully scrutinised, I would expect the La Sirena bridge as this Is a promotion ship to receive the same love the Dreadnought class (USS Vengeance) received. As this as well was a promotional ship.
I would really appreciate a reason why the La Sirena hasn't received It's personalised bridge? Or If It will be coming this would also be great news?? As from the exterior I can see the bridge layout with the commander chair with the helm and comms seating.. Also the living space and medical and quarters from the series have been shown In detail. I am just a humble Trekie, but I would really appreciate this to be Implemented as following Picard back In the cannon universe Is a nostalgia I wish to follow In the game..
Other than this also I would like to request the warping animation on all ships should be an option on each ship rather than have to run a Discovery character, as my main character Is from the cannon universe but the warp animation as In the Picard series has been updated from the TNG warp animation. In my humble opinion I think as ships are so customisable already, to have the option to choose the warp animation should also be a customisable choice.
I thank you for your time today, and many thanks for bringing continued joy of the Star Trek universe so the young and old can revisit memory lane;)
I hope this game also lives long and prospers, as you bring joy In these trying times which Is needed.. A little light makes a difference;)
Many thanks again..

Rev

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Unfortunately, Cryptic now only does new ship interiors when they are used in a story episode. Not for just a new ship type or era, even if the ship is a lock box or promo pack ship.
  • rev#6689 rev Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Unfortunately, Cryptic now only does new ship interiors when they are used in a story episode. Not for just a new ship type or era, even if the ship is a lock box or promo pack ship.

Well I'm thinking as the USS Vengeance (dreadnought class) wasn't In a STO episode and was a promo ship released with the ship Interior from the movie, so I'm thinking maybe they haven't received the rights from Star Trek Picard to use the La Sirena Interior yet. And as this ship Is such a special type of ship as In a non Starfleet ship from a brand new cannon Tv series I pray It's just a licencing Issue It's my hopes that's all It Is;

And If It was a question of the bridge being a paid bridge like the Enterprise D or Voyager bridges, I for one would have no problem paying for this.. As I know the devs need to get paid, as I think we all want this game to continue so It would be our way of supporting them even more;)

Cheers for your feedback though, It's appreciated bud;
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    The Vengeance was also released like...4 years ago - that was before they gave up on doing bridges for anything outside missions...in fact, the Vengeance was probably one of the last ones to receive a unique bridge before the change in policy.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    The Vengeance was also released like...4 years ago - that was before they gave up on doing bridges for anything outside missions...in fact, the Vengeance was probably one of the last ones to receive a unique bridge before the change in policy.​​

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback!

Would you happen to have a link to this change In policy?? As there are more than just the Vengeance that was just an example which came to mind, which have received customized Interiors from there Trek movies/series..
    And I messaged support In regards to this, and they didn't answer me that the reason was a change In policy. They recommended I put my request/suggestion Into the forum, as devs may not reply but do view the posts.

So I think I will hope for the best that a dev will read my post, and specifically Inform me of this. As I would be disappointed If this were the case, as STO have the closest attention to detail I've seen so far.
    And to be fair many of us play this game as It gives the nostalgia to actually be a part of the star trek universe, so if all bridges are to look the same other than STO storyline bridges then It will take away from this not add to It..
    And In my opinion the STO devs are constantly Improving the game, and like I said they could make the bridges a purchase option for the custom bridges which they already do.. So I see no reason at all for removing the bridge customization of your personal star ship, It's another way for the company to make money pay It's employees and also satisfy It's players fully.

That's just good business In my opinion!

Thank you very much though for your feedback, and to be honest I hope you don't find this policy change link.. But I'll be waiting In dread If you do ;)

Kind Regards
    Rev
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    Speaking of the Vengeance bridge, I think it's a nice touch they used it for the background of the window dialogues with the Intel ships of the latest episode.

Too bad we still can't do the same.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
    Speaking of the Vengeance bridge, I think it's a nice touch they used it for the background of the window dialogues with the Intel ships of the latest episode.

Too bad we still can't do the same.

Hi saurializard,

Exactly they're constantly Improving adding to the game, and I agree with you and It shows again the attention to detail the devs have for this game!

I hope they will continue to add on ways to fully customize your character and ship, I'm also hoping they will add the option to choose a custom warp animation on any ship.. As I would like the La Sirena to use the Picard Tv series warp animation..

Also when the new system upgrade Is released In Feb, hopefully this should give a slight facelift and more features to the game.. So I think there's a lot more to come, and they're constantly remastering the ships so I'm hoping the bridges will get the same TLC! ;)

Cheers for your feedback, and I hope to see you amongst the stars;

Kind Regards
    Rev
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    Doing a custom bridge takes the same amount of time, effort, and expense as making the ship itself, so since their instrumentation said very few people use the bridge they stopped making bridges all the time for new ships. However, if they have to make a bridge anyway for a scenario they will often adapt it into a player bridge on the appropriate ship.

What I don't understand is why do they use the worst bridge in existence for everything new now instead of linking the normal list of bridges that all the T5s and under have already. If it was something that is on the local machine that could be quickly swapped in and out it would make sense, but it isn't because it has the same load time as any other map change, and it is possible to lose connection.
    Doing a custom bridge takes the same amount of time, effort, and expense as making the ship itself, so since their instrumentation said very few people use the bridge they stopped making bridges all the time for new ships. However, if they have to make a bridge anyway for a scenario they will often adapt it into a player bridge on the appropriate ship.

What I don't understand is why do they use the worst bridge in existence for everything new now instead of linking the normal list of bridges that all the T5s and under have already. If it was something that is on the local machine that could be quickly swapped in and out it would make sense, but it isn't because it has the same load time as any other map change, and it is possible to lose connection.

Hi phoenixc,

Thank for your feedback;

I understand your thinking but I can't seem to find anything official that too few people are using bridges? As I for one like to have the correct bridge for the correct ship. For example the La Sirena It comes with the standard Origin bridge and of course I choose the small layout, even though this makes no difference of course.. But firstly on the La Sirena It's not a federation ship, second that bridge Is too big so It kind of feels like the "Tardis" larger on the Inside than the outside.. I'm playing Star Trek not Dr Who.. :lol: . And third It's completely Immersion breaking as I would pay for the devs efforts of creating custom bridges, and many others agree with me. As I wish to Immerse myself Into Star Trek and I know this game Isn't perfect, but It's the closest Star Trek game made thus far which gives me my much needed nostalgia trip In these real life trying times.. I'm sure you'll agree we all need to switch off now and again ;) In any case hopefully STO will progress Into the future, and maybe changes will happen to make the bridge more than just an aesthetic feature :smiley:
    I agree with you otherwise bud, I'm just hoping the system upgrade In Feb will address some of the Issues.. As STO does need a facelift and hopefully more fluid features..

I thank you kindly for your feedback, It's appreciated;

Kind Regards
    Rev

PS: The nicer bridge to date In my opinion was the Enterprise D bridge. Of course I had to have It for my galaxy class, and I also use It In my Legendary Ross class.. So much detail I really got my nostalgia kick there! ;
    edited September 2021
    Kael and others mention a lot on livestreams and whatnot that the usage statistics say that most people don't use the bridges, but they never actually trot the numbers out. There are almost always threads asking for them in the forums but they never pay any attention to those, and seem to be unwilling to double their ship development costs with custom bridges in any case without having to make them for a mission scenario first.

For that matter, they don't even bother to link in the old standard bridges into new ships.

And they have a negative feedback loop going that kills the market for bridges. They are a bit niche in the first place (usually only interesting to the roleplayers but not as much for the whales (who tend to be powergamers rather than RP'ers) that buy the most stuff, and the ones who do buy the bridges are often disappointed in that their shiny new bridge is not linked to the ship they want to put it in (it turns out that there is no automatic linking when you buy bridges, every bridge option has to be manually typed into the database entry for each individual ship, and if there is no link for the bought bridge it does not show up on the list of available bridges for it). The word spreads and people don't buy the bridges, which make the statistics bad for them, which in turn makes them less of a priority on the dev's to-do lists and so on and so on.

I would prefer more variety myself, even if it is just the old standard bridges, but the devs just don't want to bother and probably never will anymore (except for the rare occasion of a bridge appearing in a scenario).

My favorite bridge in the game is the TOS one. Despite the many inaccuracies it still conveys the feel of TOS very well. Next in line would be the Lukari bridge, the plants and whatnot give it a very relaxing feel that is both alien and familiar at the same time and that dichotomy is rather interesting. The Dyson bridges are good for the alien part too though they lack the natural familiar feel and substitutes lively animation instead (sure to warm the heart of a gadget freak like myself), as does the Tholian bridge.

The warp-outs are a technical problem. They are hardcoded to faction down in the very core of the game and changing them can only be done with very awkward kludges from what was said about it. And it shows, when they added the DSC "thump" jump effects it broke the TNG ones and so now blue faction jumps are often scrambled messes. Complicating it with yet another jump would likely break it entirely.

I think CBS may have put pressure on STO to include the DSC jump effect in the first place or they probably would not have added it at all, just like they never put the smooth-acceleration lack-of-jump that TOS uses when they spun up AoY for the first time back in 2016.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Bridge is possible but not likely, but as others have stated warp effects are highly unlikely as it would demand them to rebuild how the game handles warp effects and that's probably no small deal.

One must remember as a game becomes older harder it becomes to change things that were hard coded to be a certain way in the past, as those things will be tied to other systems (even in places you might not think about) and thus finding all those connections and making sure nothing breaks when you change those hard coded things becomes much harder.

And no this isn't a STO exclusive issue, it's true for pretty much all software in existence.
    Kael and others mention a lot on livestreams and whatnot that the usage statistics say that most people don't use the bridges, but they never actually trot the numbers out. There are almost always threads asking for them in the forums but they never pay any attention to those, and seem to be unwilling to double their ship development costs with custom bridges in any case without having to make them for a mission scenario first.

For that matter, they don't even bother to link in the old standard bridges into new ships.

And they have a negative feedback loop going that kills the market for bridges. They are a bit niche in the first place (usually only interesting to the roleplayers but not as much for the whales (who tend to be powergamers rather than RP'ers) that buy the most stuff, and the ones who do buy the bridges are often disappointed in that their shiny new bridge is not linked to the ship they want to put it in (it turns out that there is no automatic linking when you buy bridges, every bridge option has to be manually typed into the database entry for each individual ship, and if there is no link for the bought bridge it does not show up on the list of available bridges for it). The word spreads and people don't buy the bridges, which make the statistics bad for them, which in turn makes them less of a priority on the dev's to-do lists and so on and so on.

I would prefer more variety myself, even if it is just the old standard bridges, but the devs just don't want to bother and probably never will anymore (except for the rare occasion of a bridge appearing in a scenario).

My favorite bridge in the game is the TOS one. Despite the many inaccuracies it still conveys the feel of TOS very well. Next in line would be the Lukari bridge, the plants and whatnot give it a very relaxing feel that is both alien and familiar at the same time and that dichotomy is rather interesting. The Dyson bridges are good for the alien part too though they lack the natural familiar feel and substitutes lively animation instead (sure to warm the heart of a gadget freak like myself), as does the Tholian bridge.

The warp-outs are a technical problem. They are hardcoded to faction down in the very core of the game and changing them can only be done with very awkward kludges from what was said about it. And it shows, when they added the DSC "thump" jump effects it broke the TNG ones and so now blue faction jumps are often scrambled messes. Complicating it with yet another jump would likely break it entirely.

I think CBS may have put pressure on STO to include the DSC jump effect in the first place or they probably would not have added it at all, just like they never put the smooth-acceleration lack-of-jump that TOS uses when they spun up AoY for the first time back in 2016.

Hi phoenixc,

Now we're talking this Is the comments I was looking for, ok so I have to admit I rarely have time for the livestreams as RL gets In the way too much.. However from what I'm gleaming from your comments Is that they seem not to be bothered anymore, ok this worries me as this Is the road to nowhere and every game that lowers Its standards ultimately loose there fan base.. And of course no fans no money, no money the doors will close on STO In time.. I think we've all seen this way too often with developers before, I was hoping the trend with the "Mudd" section of the Zen store was just to get extra cash for more and Improved content. Which Is why the slight system update coming In Feb 2022, seemed like a positive move..! But from what you're hinting at well... :/

However with the In depth feedback you've given me, well If they casually release the comments on these livestreams well IT doesn't bode well.. I agree with you In regards to linking the old bridges, as I could probably find one better suited to my La Sirena than "Origin" which wouldn't be too difficult as there were a few non federation bridges..

The warp animation.. Ok so you say It broke the TNG one? Well that's the only one I get on all of my ships now, and even though I've been a fan since TOS I remember watching reruns as a kid.. ah; the TNG was also excellent and followed the times.. Hence the TNG warp animation Is getting dated, and as I'm truly reminiscing with the Picard series I feel cannon kinship the warp animation should be updated as well to the Picard version.. Maybe the update may help with this? We'll have to wait and see? ;)
    And I know the solution so far has been you need a Discovery character to get the thump jump, I was hoping this could be coded to ships rather than characters.. But hey here's just an old trekkie with his hopes and dreams :lol:

phoenixc, mate I thank you so very much for your In depth comments, some sad some very Interesting but these are the types of comments I needed. Cheers very much mate; Other than this only time will tell, I just hope the money train doesn't stop the devs from adding to the game rather than simplifying as yes I'm a RPG at heart, you guessed it ;)

Kind Regards
    Rev
    spiritborn wrote: »
    Bridge is possible but not likely, but as others have stated warp effects are highly unlikely as it would demand them to rebuild how the game handles warp effects and that's probably no small deal.

One must remember as a game becomes older harder it becomes to change things that were hard coded to be a certain way in the past, as those things will be tied to other systems (even in places you might not think about) and thus finding all those connections and making sure nothing breaks when you change those hard coded things becomes much harder.

And no this isn't a STO exclusive issue, it's true for pretty much all software in existence.

Hi spiritborn,

Thanks for your feedback!

Yes I agree! I'm hoping the Feb 2022 update Is just the first system Improvement, as STO needs to modernize to continue to be part of the game as It were :smiley: So lets hope this Is the first of many updates, which will allow Improvements to continue and STO to continue Into the future..! As I for one need my Star Trek fix, and not just from the new series the game also lets me drift away from RL for a while till the wife brings me straight back again.. Of course.. :/:lol:
    But In all seriousness If STO can't update and rework to modernize, then I fear for the future of the game..!

To pop over to SWTOR, and Yes I'm Into both Star Trek & Star Wars:P

I have been happy they're trying to bring SWTOR closer to being modernized, with some slight engine changes and updates when there next big update will be released.. So hopefully STO will manage something similar, also on the business front as SWTOR Is doing well.. STO just needs to step up and take what's theirs, as It's the only Star Trek game out there at present..
    It may be ambitious for STO to make this leap, but they have to If they want to continue or the next Star Trek game will! I hope like I said this first update In Feb Is just the first and many more will follow, even though this will take a lot of time as with SWTOR but they're getting there I believe and STO can absolutely manage to do the same!

Many thx for your comments spiritborn, you got me more on the technical! Most appreciated ;)

Kind Regards
    Rev
    Hi all :smiley:

I have to say In all honesty the feedback I have received so far from all of you has been a helpful Insight Into the game, and It's a pleasure chatting with you all..! So I just wanted to say I hope to see you all In game. My main character on "all games" Is Rev or Rev Aris.. Kudos to those who manage to find the link between Aris and to what other old time sci fi game It's linked to ;) Also my avatar the burning rose I also use In all games..

In any case my handle on STO Is> Rev@Wintian, so I hope we can all team up one of the days! I'm In a high end fleet, It' just nobody Is ever online when I am :lol: So mainly I'm staying for the fleet benefits rather than speaking to like minded players, however as always RL takes up too much time so at present It suits me..

Even so keep the comments coming to those who may not of posted yet, and to the dev gods? Well what can I say?? I highly recommend they go through this post, as I feel there Is so much for them to draw upon for the future success of STO! And please devs please don't be just about the money, we all have to make a living and doing something you love and getting paid for It Is the dream..! But keep adding to the game and not simplifying, as I expect I'm not the only RPG player out there and the attention to detail for me at least Is so Important to keep the nostalgia alive!

Well I've said my peace, to all of you stay safe In these trying times but as always have fun!

Kind Regards
    Rev
  • kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    A lack of accurate bridges is so disappointing...but unsurprising. They don't mind pounding out a novelty shell, but not going to the effort of real interiors. The Wells has one, but then everything Romulan is bog-standard and it's pure laziness not to even offer the Enterprise J bridges to future ships.
    kayajay wrote: »
    A lack of accurate bridges is so disappointing...but unsurprising. They don't mind pounding out a novelty shell, but not going to the effort of real interiors. The Wells has one, but then everything Romulan is bog-standard and it's pure laziness not to even offer the Enterprise J bridges to future ships.

Hi kayajay,

If there was just some way for the devs to Implement the bridges In a more usable fashion In normal play mode outside of the storyline missions, maybe this would bring back the focus on the bridges..? Just as a far out there example> I recall another Star Trek game I think It was called bridge commander, where you could control your ship from the bridge and the view screen was the 1st person view.. It was quite something back In the day..!

And yes I think this would be a major reworking of the game, but maybe STO has to think big If they wish to compete In today's gaming Industry. I have to admit having a first person view from the bridge of my ship would be something :smiley: I mean the space controls could almost remain the same, they would just need a zoom function on the viewscreen and we could know enjoy some epic battles for sure! But the engine would need a rework and yeps.. :lol: In my dreams for sure, still It would be something ;)

I just hope they make custom bridges again and I for one have no Issues paying for this, and those who aren't Interested can stick with the Origin one. But I agree with all of you, why It's at least not possible to tie In some of the older bridges?! Or maybe make some non aligned bridges, and make the layout function actually work so If you have a small, medium, or large ship the layout accommodates this. So at least It will kind of fit your ship, like my off duty ship the La Sirena I can't find a single bridge that doesn't make me think I'm In the Tardis from Dr Who.. :lol:

Anyways thanks for your comments mate I think we all basically agree with each other, I just hope the dev gods can provide a compromise at least.. Cheers kayajay!

Kind Regards
    Rev
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    The way the game is built atm piloting from the Bridge (unless it's little more then a static overlay (or even an animated but non-interactive overlay) over the standard space UI is not possible. As far as the gameplay is concerned your ground character does not exist while you're in space and your ship does not exist while you're on ground.

The thing to remember about Bridge Commander is that Totally Games made it so that you could control the ship from the bridge or externally from day one, it was not something added 10+ years after the game had launched, also the interactivity on those bridges was very limited and you also had only 2 bridges in total to worry about (both of which had similar layouts).

It is a totally different thing to try to retrofit STO to have starship control from the bridge as you'd again have rebuild several major sections of STO (this time to an extent of essentially making a new game that still has to communicate with existing parts of STO) to be able to do it.

This isn't a new suggestion by any means, it's been suggested many times and the response has always been the same "it's not worth the massive undertaking that would be needed to make it work".
  • kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    rev#6689 wrote: »

Hi kayajay,

If there was just some way for the devs to Implement the bridges In a more usable fashion In normal play mode outside of the storyline missions, maybe this would bring back the focus on the bridges..? Just as a far out there example> I recall another Star Trek game I think It was called bridge commander, where you could control your ship from the bridge and the view screen was the 1st person view.. It was quite something back In the day..!

And yes I think this would be a major reworking of the game, but maybe STO has to think big If they wish to compete In today's gaming Industry. I have to admit having a first person view from the bridge of my ship would be something :smiley: I mean the space controls could almost remain the same, they would just need a zoom function on the viewscreen and we could know enjoy some epic battles for sure! But the engine would need a rework and yeps.. :lol: In my dreams for sure, still It would be something ;)

I just hope they make custom bridges again and I for one have no Issues paying for this, and those who aren't Interested can stick with the Origin one. But I agree with all of you, why It's at least not possible to tie In some of the older bridges?! Or maybe make some non aligned bridges, and make the layout function actually work so If you have a small, medium, or large ship the layout accommodates this. So at least It will kind of fit your ship, like my off duty ship the La Sirena I can't find a single bridge that doesn't make me think I'm In the Tardis from Dr Who.. :lol:

Anyways thanks for your comments mate I think we all basically agree with each other, I just hope the dev gods can provide a compromise at least.. Cheers kayajay!

Kind Regards
    Rev

Why thank you! And that's just made me remember the Dauntless...a Starfleet bridge one minute, but made with particle synthesis and capable of changing back into an alien one. Bridges are such neglected things (along with shuttlecraft), because I would pay for a cool bridge and ooh...but to actually be on the bridge in battle? That would really be something :-)
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    what gets my goat, is that all the bridges and such paid for over the years, and i cant use many of them on many ships. i mean, we have cross faction flying, but i cant cross faction bridge use.
    heck, i cant even same faction bridge use on many ships.

That annoys me too. It seems like an easy enough change to make but I think someone posted a dev quote that the list of possible bridges for a ship is hard-wired (marked locked or unlocked) instead of being one field for the current setting and a lookup table of possibles.

Re-writing that might take a little more work, but would reduce my saltiness over the lack of any new bridges.

what gets my goat, is that all the bridges and such paid for over the years, and i cant use many of them on many ships. i mean, we have cross faction flying, but i cant cross faction bridge use.
    heck, i cant even same faction bridge use on many ships.

That annoys me too. It seems like an easy enough change to make but I think someone posted a dev quote that the list of possible bridges for a ship is hard-wired (marked locked or unlocked) instead of being one field for the current setting and a lookup table of possibles.

Re-writing that might take a little more work, but would reduce my saltiness over the lack of any new bridges.

exactly. and i call the hard code or wired a false story to be honest. its a different map all together. so what does it matter for connecting one bridge type to another.

and to make this point, i can use the 60s trek bridge on several ships, and do so, since i like it, but other ones i cant. so that goes to show there is an on/off switch, to call it this for discussion purposes, that does exist.

and again, with cross faction flying, since they figured that out, why not bridges then?

The "on off switch" as you call it is a list of bridges allowed on a particular ship, a list that every single ship in the game has to have, and since they apparently do not have the bridges all collected into sub tables to alias them that list has to be hand typed. I know it sounds ridiculous but the database manager software Jett pointed to on her screen in one of the livestreams is old and not as flexible as some of the more modern stuff (a bit like how the STO game engine is apparently quite klunky compared to something modern like Unreal5).
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    I fully understand and accept the reasons why new bridges will not be forthcoming. No argument.
    But I really, really wish they would let us use whatever bridge we want, among those we have, for whatever ship.
    Cross faction ships was a great idea, for which I am duly grateful. But please, can we now open up the bridges and interiors?

Not the freighters, for obvious reasons. My Kobayashi Martu and Tong Duj freighters need to use their distinct interiors. But the actual warships would be much more fun if we could use whatever bridge/interior we want. The red light interiors for KDF warships are fine for Klingons, but other races would rather have access to white light, please.

Hi kayajay,

Kind Regards
    Rev
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    I regret to inform you that this thread is in necromancy territory as it is well over 30 days since last post.

*casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.