test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jaessa: *shifts a bit looking over* who the hell is henha?

kara: see you all later. *she lightly waves.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Ezri: *gives Bri a hug before moving to follow Reina*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Nick: oh tons of stuff. I mean I was Abraham Van Helsing all that time ago. but the mission

*the ship is brought behind the Iconian ship by Koroh*

Quark: we made it. I can't believe I'm actually going to sneak onto an Iconian flagship and.... *sighs* Keep the engines running, okay? I have a feeling we're going to need to get out of here in a hurry.

Briana: seeya... *she blushes* s-so.... what about T'Lera?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    Marrok: Hopefully everything goes better than that first Ferengi commando squad mission did.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Krystal: No kidding. Never been this close.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Samaia: The time travel girl, temporal agent or something. She's got those little horns on her head. I've hung out with her before to help learn more about the galaxy, she's... well meaning.

Janri: So what is the plan here once we're inside?

T'Lera: *she twiddle her fingers, her blush growing stronger* I was hoping I could... help out. It's been a while and um... I... you know...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    jaessa: what does she want....

lythe: i would hope some one thought of that much.

kara: im not sure what there is to help out with but id like some alone time with my wife, its been too long since we've been able to just relax.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Quark: we're splitting into teams, The Captain is with me and nog. We'll take down the security systems. Brunt will get into their system and locate the sword. Leck will then clear a path to the trophy room once we get systems down. Your mercs can join him. Then the group with me, nog and the captain will crack the safe.

Nick: are we ready? Get on the transporter pad. *He steps up*

Briana: hope you don't mind, T'lera but she's right. I've wanted to spend time with just her for awhile...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Samaia: I don't know, she just mentioned wanting to talk to you.

Janri: I guess I understand. I'm not sure what to expect down there.

T'Lera: *she looks towards the ground* I'm sorry... am I still fine to be in the living room? Or do you want me completely out...?
  • Options
    Marrok: Great - I can shoot anything far away and he can knife whatever gets too close. *he replies, motioning to Leck*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    jaessa: alright then. *she sits up getting something more modest on.*

lythe: *walks onto the transporter pad, as she makes her way the robes she wears seem to change into battle armor of the same white and green coloration. her staff also turns into a double sided glaive.* lets do this then, im curious to see what these iconians are capable of.

kara: id like to have to have the place to ourselves but it is brianas room after all.
  • Options
    Nick: *sighs* no, Marrok, you stick with me. I'm sure Lythe and Janri with leck will be good enough.... Wait, why isn't anyone going with brunt?

Brunt: I work better on this alone, trust me.

Nick: okaaaay then... You're still with us then. Cause if something happens to you, you're mother, present or future, will not be happy.

Briana: well I don't think we'll need the living room for a bit so as long as you stay in there. You can watch a movie or play some games. That work?
  • Options
    Marrok: Besides, he's also kind of *he leans in and murmurs (because whispers are actually louder) in Nick's ear* psychopatic.​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Samaia: I'll go let her know she can come in. *she kisses Jaessa's cheek then gets up, heading back to the door* Jaessa has decided to wake up, so you can have your chance to talk to her. Go ahead and come in. Just uh, don't mind any messes, I haven't cleaned today.

Henha: Thank you. Sorry for any inconvenience. *she comes inside taking a look around. Samaia has put some decorations up for the moment including a Sith holocron of hers, and a piece of Miralukan art*

Janri: I'd rather not come face to face with T'Ket. I might be strong but I've heard some horror stories about how a single iconian was able to vaporize many members of the Klingon High council at the start of the war before leaving.

T'Lera: *she perks up a bit* Thank you. I didn't want to be by myself somewhere else, I'm still nervous about what might happen to me, whether it's demons, or because of that nightmare world I experienced.
  • Options
    Nick: yeah trust me I know, I know... And don't worry, she should be preoccupied with the battle if we're lucky. Lets go! *The away team is transported over to the Iconian ship*

Briana: don't worry about it. We'll talk later. Just head outside.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Marrok: I'll never get over seeing the inside of one of these ships...all those circles within circles all over the place, seemingly completely chaotic - but I'm sure they mean something to the Iconians. *he states, stepping forward and smoothing out a small wrinkle on his skintight quicksilver bodysuit*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jaessa: sooo what’s all this about then?

Lythe: *readies herself as she’s transported *

Kara: so then where were we?
  • Options
    Henha: Well, something kind of happened with Cerys. From what's my understanding one of the reasons she's been so "unfeeling" is because of what gave her immortality. Something happened that dulled that, and she was able to feel sensations again. She picked up Evelynn from wherever she was and was crying and being very passionate and motherly.

Samaia: *she looks surprised to hear that, but she believes Henha is telling the truth about what she saw* I don't think I've ever seen Cerys act anything like that before.

Janri: *She holds her hammer on her shoulder as they're transported over*

*T'Lera lays down on the couch, holding a pillow and putting something on to watch*
  • Options
    *the away team is transported to an empty corridor*

Nick: you know what teams you're with, split up and move out! *leck starts moving down one hallway, expecting Lythe and Janari to follow behind while Quark, nog, and Nick move down another hallway, expecting marrok to follow. Brunt runs off on his own*

Briana: You were gonna do some magic on me so we can do that thing. *she blushes* shall we get started *she asks as it starts to fade to black*
  • Options
    jaessa: whats your motive. *she says furrowing her brow with a stern expression.* you come out of nowhere, claim that cerys can some how feel again and expect me to believe you?! *she stands up looking more agressive.* did some one put you up to this for a joke cuz its not f*cking funny!

lythe: *looks around as she follows behind leck.* so what is the plan here?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Henha: No, no one put me up to it, I just thought you should know. *she raises her hands up, looking a bit intimidated, but she stands by her words, there's no hint of deceit in her voice or sensed with the force* She seems to hold a lot of guilt for how she's treated all of you...

Samaia: Jaessa, she believes what she says, I don't think she's trying to mislead you. *she gets up and tries to calm Jaessa down*

Janri: I'm guess we clear the way, maybe sabotage the ship a bit. But I wouldn't know where to begin with sabotage, this all looks like magic to me. *she seems in awe of the interior as she follows beside Lythe*
  • Options
    Krystal: *starts pacing*
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Quark: we're up first. We need to lower the local security so Leck's Team and Brunt can do their jobs.

Nog: No problem. I memorized the schematics for this vessel on the way here; there are engineering consoles we can use for that nearby. Follow me! *Nog runs forward down the hall, Quark and Nick following*

Quark: Left up here, Nog.

Nick: How would you know?

Quark: Nog isn't the only one who spent time studying. I could hear him muttering everything to himself on the way here.

Nog: Uncle!

Nick: Fair enough.

*after a bit of running down the hall*

Nog: I've studied Iconian systems. I can unlock these doors. *he takes out a tricorder, starting to work on a console*

Quark: Good. we'll have to disable security in engineering though.

*the door opens, further down the hall an Iconian Harbinger floats from one doorway to another, stopping for a moment but not noticing the group*

Nog: That looks like a lot more than we can handle

Nick: Not too sure about that but okay.

Quark: Lets let leck's group take care of it... He'll probably enjoy it.

Nog: Think I can lock the door behind it once its gone.

Quark: Great idea, do that. Quickly.

Leck: we're gonna clear away through when we get the word. Basically we're gonna kill anything we see. maybe find something to blow up. So yeah what you said.

Adam: *Looks at Krystal* Is something wrong, Captain?
  • Options
    Marrok: I could probably deal with it - even a Harbinger shouldn't be able to survive a Mach 9 projectile to the head.​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Jaessa: thats all fun and dandy but you didn’t answer my original question. What do you get by shoving your self in my families issues and how th f*ck do you know about all of this? *she looks visibly agitated*

Lythe: hmm…
  • Options
    Henha: My motive for telling is that I thought you should know. If Cerys came to tell you about it herself, I get the feeling you might not've given her the chance to explain, I thought it might go better hearing it from me. I know about what happened because it happened right in front of me. I had been watching a movie with Cerys and that guy Donovan, you might remember him he's the one who fought Jorin, and after the movie ended Cerys acted a bit strange after having her shoulder touched until she disappeared and showed up again with Evelynn, she then explained everything and she was way more emotional than I've seen her before.

Samaia: Ah yes, I remember Donovan. *She gets a bit closer to Jaessa, hoping being near her will help calm her*

Janri: What should we do while we wait for the word? *She rubs her head, the scents and sounds of the ship are a bit disorienting for her, but she's getting used to them as time passes, it won't interfere with her too much*
  • Options
    Nick: let's not fire a mach 9 projectile, that sounds like everyone would find out where we are based on It breaking the sound barrier alone.

Nog: quiet. *The Harbinger passes into the next room. Nog runs up and takes out his tricorder, locking off the room so the Harbinger can't come back this way* done. Now this way! *He enters the door the opposite side of the way he locked, the team following with him* we made it. This is Main Engineering

Nick: faster than expected. Good job

Nog: *rushes over to a console, taking it down* Security is offline, we're good to go.

Quark: can we drop their rear shields for a moment?

Nog: from the other console, why? *He says, walking over to the other console*

Quark: you'll see.... *He says with a very Ferengi like grin*

*From the other side of the room. Three constructs enter. They don't seem like they were expecting the group*

Nick: *quickdraws his revolver, fanning the hammer three times as three bullets hit and take down one construct, breaking it up*

Quark: *Ferengi screams as he blasts one with his disruptor pistol*

Leck: share stories of past missions? I don't know! *He says, inspecting his throwing knives. Making sure they're sharp enough* we shouldn't have to wait too long.
  • Options
    Jaessa: you just wanted me to know. *she shakes her head* bullsh*t, you’re more invested in this then you care to let on. I can count the number of people that give a cr*p about me on one hand and you’re not on that small list so why do you care at all? *she crosses her arms staring intensely at henha*

Lythe: *stands there silently*
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Marrok: First, a projectile breaking the sound barrier sounds like a whip cracking - hardly loud enough to alert an entire ship. Second, I would like to point out that your pistol broke the sound barrier too.​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Henha: I saw how Evelynn was reacting towards the change in Cerys. I'm aware to an extent how troubled her relationship has been with you and to an extent your brother. Maybe it's just my own views on family, but she wants to fix what she's caused, she wants to be better than she has been. If you and Jorin can find some peace of mind, or maybe have a chance to I don't know, fix things, I think thats good. What I get out of this is I'm doing what I think is right. I'm not familiar with everything the force can do, but I'm pretty sure you'd be able to tell if I was bullsh*tting you. *she's genuine in her words, no sign of deceit. She had hoped she could help bridge the gap between Jaessa and Cerys.* I'm not sure what you're expecting me to say.

Samaia: *sighs and rubs one of Jaessa's shoulders*

Janri: Well what's your story? *she gestures at Leck, resting the hammer head on the ground and leaning against the hilt of it* You seem a lot more... combat oriented than most ferengi I've heard of. Maybe all ferengi I've heard of.