test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Recruit Event - Probes Difficult to Find

westmetalswestmetals Member Posts: 8,479 Arc User
Dear developers:

Was there some reason why the temporal probes can't be found with the tricorder? And don't show up on minimap?

I just spent ten minutes wandering around the P'Jem map trying to find it, after having otherwise completed everything else.

Or am I just missing something?

I seem to recall that the ones for the other recruit events were a lot easier to find.

[very frustrated]
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• jefflenzjefflenz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I agree, when the temporal probes where started not but a few days ago the science officer would say something to you about a temporal anomaly in the vicinity. Also the temporal agents missions will tell you in the mission objectives that a Iconian tech or info could be found. I just spent the better part of 20 to 30 minutes trudging the swamps in "Researcher Rescue" and had to jump out of the game because I just could find the temporal probe. I like a good game of hide and seek but throw us a bone somewhere....not asking for it to be placed right on the pathway but jeez!
  • jefflenzjefflenz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Update: I dont know if it was fixed by today's patch or was just a glitch but I dropped the mission and restarted it today and presto I got the announcement from my science officer about a temporal anomaly in the area and found the temporal probe. It was in an unexpected place but it was there today. So thanks.
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Apparently there is a command “/target temporal probe” it will help you find the probe if you are within 85 meters.

To bind the command to a key use “/bind - target temporal probe” I put it on the “-“ key because I didn’t think I was using that key for anything. But maybe another key would be better.
  • vgerarnold#4379 vgerarnold Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I did not recieve the reward for Delta aliance for my temporal character. or the complete all missions because of this.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    Necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.