test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Acquiring items from redeemed code

I made the donation for the BGCA promotion, got my codes, and entered them into Arc. That was early this morning. What else do I need to do to be able to receive the items (ships, fleet module, Lobi) in game so I can access them?

Comments

• gchewitt#2784 gchewitt Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I've checked Zen sore and it shows past purchases but not this one. Both ships are listed but still show I need to buy. The two ships are not available at shipyard at all. The Lobi should just show up in inventory, or in a reward box.
    edited September 2021
    And how would I claim the box, if that's what' needed. Forgive me if I sound ignorant about this. Getting purchased items in LOTRO is much simpler.
    Post edited by gchewitt#2784 on
  • edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    You claim the rewards from the zen store promo tab first. Look for: Fanatical Charity Promotion 2021 Tier 1 and, if you got it, Tier 2. Then you should be able to claim the ships via zen store/shipyard.
    I put in a ticket and got the same answer. However, neither tier shows up in the promo tab. I've looked there repeatedly.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    Have you checked that you bought the correct codes for the platform on which you play?
    For example, buying the PC codes won't make stuff show up in the Store on PS4.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/