test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Donvan: *heads to the bar on K-13, sitting down and getting a dirty martini*

Nick: well that was entertaining. But just give us a minute. need any other weapons?

Adam: uhhh... just a moment *he taps his commbadge* Shashka to Lieutenant Commander Anderson, How does that Ferengi cloak work? Admiral Jade wants to know your assessment.... Romani?...

Briana: Kara has come to some of mom's cookouts. though i gotta ask again, where is mom exactly? *she eats a taco* shoulda replicated some guac and chips
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    kenzie: *walks into the main room.* so i guess my suit isnt screwed, good to know.

jorin: its in my room when ever we're ready to go.

lythe: *silently waits.*

kara: you mean krystal?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Rax: Seems everything is back in order.

Reashe: Kenzie is alright for the most part.

Clea: Is it time to go dragon slaying?

Henha: I guess I should do something... *She gets up, rubbing her horns and heading out the door, going to Cerys' room and knocking on it* Might as well talk to her sooner rather than later.

Janri: I think we're both good. I need some practice with this thing, and I haven't had the best track record with firearms working out for me.

Reina: She means Krystal. *she nods* Krystal had to go help out on a mission or something with Nick. I don't know all the details on the operation, other than it seems to be a little hush hush. She's been gone a few days.

Alexis: Mama on important mission! *She makes a loud shhhhh sound before going back to eating*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Romani: Well... its a lot better quality than I expected from a Ferengi deal... but I'd have to monitor it constantly. I'd trust it, but only so far. If we keep extra power consumption down... depending on how long this takes it should work. Emphesis on should.
    Krystal: *looks at Adam* You know this ship's capabilities better than I do. I'll trust your judgement on what to cut.
    Ezri: Taco... *nom*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2021
    Donovan: drinks at K13's bar

Nick: Fair enough, lets see how things are. *he turns a view screen to see what the bridge sees*

*the Ferengi enter*

Nick: Bridge, do you come in?

Adam: Yes Captain, We're coming up on the system. *they come into the system, there is a small Iconian Fleet doing battle with a Fek'Ihri fleet, the two forces trading blows*

Briana: yeah i mean her. See this is why i differentiate when i talk about them. its not disrespect or not considering anyone my real family, its clarifying so someone knows what the hell I talk about... and thank you... I wish i could go on a secret mission like that but... *sighs* anyways, taco.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Krystal: Wasn't expecting that... Might make our job a bit easier. *hovers near The Chair, tapping on the comm* Yea. Just deciding how to sneak in, and... we got a battle in progress. Looks like T'Ket just met the Fek'lhri.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    kenzie: *walks out getting her armor on.*

cerys: *opens the door.* yes?

lythe: i am ready.

kara: why would you want to?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nick: it sure is a sight to see.

Quark: Well Captain O'Connor, Admiral Jade, here we are. The cloaking device I...... Acquired from my cousin Gaila is working like a charm. keep an eye on it, though. I'd rather not attract the attention of the Iconians... or the Fek'Ihri for that matter. Looks like they're blowing each other to bits out there

Nick: *nods, looking at the screen* lets use that to our advantage.

Nog: Do you see those Iconian sentry probes, Admiral? They use those to detect cloaked ships, so you'll want to disable them before we move much closer. This cloak is good bu-

Quark: *cuts off nog* but not That good. getting in's the easy part. we're cloaked and unexpected.

Nick: lets keep it that way.

Briana: secret missions are fun.
    Krystal: Then lets disable those probes. Hit the cloak and bring us in close enough to shut them down, but not close enough to be detected. Nog... long time no see. Think you can help slice those probes with your experience from the war?
    Reashe: I guess that's a yes?

Henha: Hey Cerys. I was hoping to talk to you in private. If now is not a good time I could come back later.

Janri: *her fingers grip her hammer tigher and her fangs begin to bare. Lythe can feel a deep anger, hatred, and fear directed towards the Heralds* Never thought that the next time I saw Heralds would be like this.

T'Lera: I had my fair share back in the day, but back then I was more the typical vulcan, restraining my emotions and all that. There was this one time, me and T'Panne... *as she says the name she looks a bit startled then looks at her food, eating a bit slower* Well... they could be pretty exciting even despite Vulcan training.

Reina: *She cleans up Alexis as Alexis finishes the food she was given, making cute noises as she wiggles around* I went on something like that a while back, my Clan owed a debt to a Mad God, and I had to pay it back by performing a favor. *She shivers* I definitely saw plenty more of an ocean than I needed to.
    jorin: when ever freeman is ready.

kenzie: *walks out wearing her Mjolnir armor.* that feels better, *she says moving around in it and testing the repair.* it feels exactly like it always did. im impressed you were able to work on it so quickly.

jorin: ive always been good with tinkering. *he shrugs.*

cerys: its alright, so what did you want to talk about? *she motions for her to come in.*

lythe: hmm, i dont know much of anything about these heralds what did they do to cause stir a reaction like that?

kara: we havnt really been available for awhile, and arent you technically on medical leave?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (So where is Krystal, currently? I thought she was supposed to be on the bridge, but she seems to be in the transporter room...along with the Ferengi, who should be on their own ship and not on Nick's at all.)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (nope, Ferengi were on the player's ship 8n the mission. I did just replay it. Krystal is on the bridge, Nick opened a communication to the bridge. I mean some things are getting changed up too.)

Nog: I'll disable those probes then. *he moves to a console as the tepes approaches probes one and two, nog taking both of them down* that should be enough to get us to the flagship undetected.

Quark: Well, we can all stop holding our breath now, it worked. Admiral, if you'd be so kind as to fly us up behind that massive iconian ship, we'll be on our way

Leck: I'm looking forward to this

Nick: This is where the fun begins.

Briana: yeah, and well cause of you it's likely to be extended. *She chuckles*
    Marrok: And you'd know all about this kind of fun, Uncle Nick. *a mottled black-and-brown wolf, unfamiliar to everyone except the aforementioned human says as he suddenly appears in the transporter room holding a modified Lunari Nagual in its rifle configuration*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Rax: He might still be working on his helmet.

Reashe: Its good to see you in your armor again.

Clea: I guess I'll get a snack then while we wait.

Henha: Well... *She looks a little nervous as she enters* I wanted to explain what I meant before by compete. I... look, I like you Cerys, and I like being around you and helping show you new things. I enjoy it, and I feel attracted to you. When Donovan's touch seemed to fix some part of you that was "broken" so to speak, it felt like... well I don't have anything special about me. I'm just Captain Henha, I'm not an immortal, I don't have some sort of "magic touch", I don't have any sort of special abilities. Hell the last time I was crushing on someone it also ended poorly for me, and they were this universe's version of Donovan. I see all these people around me who have some kind of thing that makes them better than me in some way. And here I am with a crush on you. Sorry if this is a lot to drop all at once, its just easier to talk once I've started.

Janri: I wasn't with Starfleet or any of the other militaries during the iconian war. I lived on my colony alone even back then with rare visits from Nexa when she wasn't on duty in Starfleet. When the war hit... the Heralds can use gateways to travel anywhere, at any moment. And there's no defense against it. No where was safe if the Iconians knew about it, their servants were omnipresent it felt like. My Colony was attacked, we were saved but I still remember what it was like, seeing some of my neighbors die off because of some ancient grudge the Iconians held against the rest of the galaxy for what happened Aeons ago. T'ket is the only Iconian who didn't agree to peace with the rest of the galaxy, her and her Heralds still hold the same anger towards us they did during the war.

*T'Lera blushes a bit*

Reina: Medical leave? When was that supposed to end again? *She looks thoughtful, searching her memories as Alexis starts to hop out of her chair and run around*
    jorin: well i guess theres not much to do but wait then.

kenzie: thanks.

cerys: this came out of nowhere..... *she seems genuinely surprised by henhas confession.* im sorry if i lead you on but im not looking for anything like that, i have to focus on whats important to me and right now thats piecing together what remains of my family life....

lythe: and why were we never told this detail? *she glares angrily at nick and the group of ferengi.*

kara: well you can do the same thing to me too you know. *raises a suggestive brow.*
    Nick: you're god damn right *he grins* how the hell did you get on my ship?.... Krystal, you seeing this? *he turns to Lythe* because we can handle them? she's a rouge element and as of right now getting her A** kicked by some fake demons. if they take her down, not our fault, right?

Briana: whenever I got more stable control of my emotions and wouldn't fox out as easily.... and well its likely to be extended cause of kara and *she looks at kara* m-maybe once everyone leaves? *she blushes* need to make preparations or use magic or whatever since I'm not... like you, y'know?
    Marrok: I've been here the whole time - ever since you brought us on that shuttle.​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2021
    Henha: I understand, your family takes priority. I just thought it would be better if I was clear about how I felt and what I meant by that earlier. *she blushes and looks a bit embarrassed, but she's not surprised by the response*

Janri: as long as we don't draw too much attention to ourselves we might be fine, but I don't want to face the full herald forces.

*T'Lera's blushes as she finally finishes her food*

Reina: Bri, even if you never gain better control of foxing out, I wouldn't worry about it. Your Mother still foxes out plenty despite it being so long since she was turned. Hell... I don't even know when she was turned.
    Cerys: it was quite a sudden surprise…… I know I can’t expect things to be the same and I don’t want anyone fighting over me…..

Lythe: very well then.

Kara: I’m sure you will be fine. At least now you have maternity leave to sort things out and let things calm down. *she rests her head on brianas shoulder when she finishes her food whispering something into her ear*
    Nick: *looks at marrok* I call bullsh*t, you went to that BBQ with the rest of us. How did you get back on? You shouldn't have quarters assigned... unless..... God damn it shashka.... *he shakes his head*

Briana: I still want the chance to work on it. I'm a commander, Its embarrassing. *blushes as kara whispers into her ear*
    (What barbecue?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Krystal held one when they got back but before the mission. When marrok mentioned. I remember because future Ezri and Zach went)
    Henha: I'm sorry if this puts any pressure on you, I didn't mean for that.

Janri: I feel like I'm missing something here... *she starts to fiddle with her fangs* And why does he smell so... bleh. *she shakes her head, seeming a little confused by her senses*

Reina: Do you need me to go ahead and take the kids home Bri? You seem... preoccupied.
    Cerys: *she sighs* I need some time to process all of this… *she looks over to see evelynn peaking from a corner.* and put the little spy back to bed. I’ll talk to you later.

Lythe: I wouldn’t know.

Kara: well uuuh maybe we can hang out sometime? Were you still interested in finding out more about your abilities?
    (Well, he obviously got back on the ship after, but I don't remember any barbecue at all.)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Henha: Thank you for hearing me out. I'll be around if you need me. *she waves and leaves the quarters, holding her face in her hands when she's further away* Well, that wasn't so bad I suppose. Maybe I'll see how Jaessa is doing.

*Henha goes to Samaia and Jaessa's quarters, fiddling with her wrist computer as she rings the doorbell*

*T'Lera fidgets in her chair*

Reina: I'd like that. And yes, I've been practicing on my own a bit more, but I would appreciate your help with exploring what I can do.
    (there was some gathering/celebration/party. he did show up, i swear it)

Donovan: *drinks his martini*

Nick: He's a werewolf, you being a vampire, i can understand it may be off putting. I'm not sure if my entire lack of a smell is more off putting though. I've been developing a cover scent... scent blocker? I don't know, all i know is it completely hides my own smell apparently.

Briana: me and kara will need some time, yea.... Can you leave us with the taco leftovers please?..... *she looks to Ezri* and to make it up to you, we can hang out later. wanna do something on the holodeck, little sis?
    Jaessa: *doesn’t seem to answer the door*

Lythe: *crosses her arms as she waits silently.*

Kara: *purrs as she sits there*
    Samaia: *She looks a little groggy, answering the door* Hello?

Henha: Hi Oculus, I was hoping to talk with Jaessa.

Samaia: We were sleeping, but I can wake her up. She might be a bit grumpy.

Henha: If its too much trouble I can come back later.

Samaia: If she doesn't feel like getting up I'll let you know. *She waves as she heads back to Jaessa, nudging her to try and wake her up* Hon? Do you feel like getting up? Henha was wanting to talk to you.

Janri: That's two people messing with my senses. Atleast you're just using some weird scent masker, the other guy made my head hurt. I didn't realize he was a werewolf, I figured he was some weird canid species. I guess I shouldn't be surprised... if I'm a vampire other things like that should be just as possible to come across.

Reina: Alright, time to go home kids. *She gets up, putting the dishes away to be cleaned before finding Alexis hovering in the air and holding her, gesturing to Ezri to come with*