test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Items and Map Bugs

Dear developers of Star Trek Online,

since the release of Star Trek Online: Reflections, I encountered a few bugs and some missing items which still are around right now.

First one is with the mirror universe uniforms.
For the Discovery mirror uniforms, the male variant is missing the gloves, while the female captain's belt is missing the knife.
The Odyssey and Jupiter variant are a bit more complex. Before the update with the Intel uniform, the terran Jupiter uniform and the terran Odyssey uniform we had all necessary parts to fully recreate the terran uniforms as seen in Star Trek Online. But since the Reflections update this is no longer possible. While some of the items got updated, like the armband and knifes for example, some parts like the belts where not, and some items like the badge are even missing completely.
So far I have found out the following: The armband, daggers and main uniform got updated, the odyssey belt is not updated and missing the knife and the new belt buckle, the badge and the new belt variant are missing completely.

Aside of that I found a lot of serious bugs on certain maps. On the Voyager bridge a great part of the mess hall is missing, letting you walk outside your ship or fall into space, also there is a strange object in the middle of the floor on the same deck.
On the TOS bridge, on serveral decks most of crew are sitting inside of objects or in the ground instead of there chairs. Again, in the hangar bay some parts of the walls are missing, letting you fall into space.

The last one I found so far is gameplay related. I encountered a strange bug where some terran enemys are using mixed weapons. Sometimes there where using agony phasers, sometimes normal phasers, sometimes it was mixed.

I hope this will help you noticing and fixing some bugs, at least I tried my best to make this report. I'm sorry if it's not very professional or posted in the wrong place since it's my first report.

Yours Sincerely,

Shujinkou
Tagged:

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Providing screen shots will help greatly. The TOS bridge bug you mention has been around for a while and has been reported several times before. It's been years actually. Bridges and interiors are no longer a priority so getting that fixed will be a long long time.