test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Support BGCA, and get awesome starships!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
We've teamed up with Fanatical to bring you the opportunity to purchase awesome starships on all platforms, and help The Boys and Girls Clubs of America as well!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11497383
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    I got a tier one bundle but the code is not accepted.

"The product key you have entered is incorrect. Please check to make sure you've entered a valid key and try again."

I've copied the code from the order and it didn't work. The code in the email they've sent is the same code, and I copy/pasted that one too. Even typing in the code manually has the same result.
  • rysu1rysu1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I was wandering about that charity on the tier 2 there 2 ships Narendra and Vor'ral. if a person already have those 2 ships can it be redeemed for two other ships in the c store. I was curios about it.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    rysu1 wrote: »
    I was wandering about that charity on the tier 2 there 2 ships Narendra and Vor'ral. if a person already have those 2 ships can it be redeemed for two other ships in the c store. I was curios about it.
    Nope - the code you donate to receive unlocks those 2 ships for the account.

I have to say, the promotional image used makes it look like we get the "Courage Command Science Destroyer" but of course, that's just the image used to promote the shield visual.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • fluxion99fluxion99 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    where do i redeem the codes?
  • haglahayhaglahay Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Got a code and it doesn't work. Filed a ticket with no response yet.
  • gaynomolygaynomoly Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    haglahay wrote: »

I just noticed when you buy both tiers that there is a SEPERATE key you need to unlock. It is below the visual line and you have to scroll down on the redeem your key page.
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Both my codes worked. I bought Tier 2 & received two codes: one for Tier 1 & one for Tier 2. I inputted the codes, both worked. The I logged into STO & both appeared under my Promotional tab: one as Tier 1 Fanatical something & one as Tier 2 Fanatical something. I haven't claimed none of it yet.
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    Same. Both codes worked flawlessly. You have to go to the Arc Games page to redeem. Do NOT try to redeem via Steam. keepcalmchiveon already made a link above and that is the one you need.

I just wish I could purchase tier 2 multiple times and get the Lobi and some upgrade bits, but, alas, we are limited to 1 only.
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Same. Both codes worked flawlessly. You have to go to the Arc Games page to redeem. Do NOT try to redeem via Steam. keepcalmchiveon already made a link above and that is the one you need.

I just wish I could purchase tier 2 multiple times and get the Lobi and some upgrade bits, but, alas, we are limited to 1 only.

Oh dang I hadn't even thought about that regarding the lobi, but makes sense that they'd close that loophole.
  • haglahayhaglahay Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    gaynomoly wrote: »
    haglahay wrote: »

I just noticed when you buy both tiers that there is a SEPERATE key you need to unlock. It is below the visual line and you have to scroll down on the redeem your key page.

Thanks! Leave it to a player and not the folks that should have explained it.
  • goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Put in both codes, got nothing or at least the Nerandra is not marked "Available" in the C-Store. Guess I have to go to support so they can ignore me like usual?
    edited September 2021
    Put in both codes, got nothing or at least the Nerandra is not marked "Available" in the C-Store. Guess I have to go to support so they can ignore me like usual?

Stupid question, but ... did you reboot the game? I gifted this to a friend last night and he claimed the stuff while the game was open, but he had to reboot the game for the items to appear in the z-store. Also, I believe before anything appears anywhere else, you need to visit the promotions tab and claim the tiers before anything appears elsewhere.

Hope this helps.
  • goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Also, I believe before anything appears anywhere else, you need to visit the promotions tab and claim the tiers before anything appears elsewhere.

Hope this helps.

Yes it did! Thanks! Both were in the Promotions tab.
    Also, I believe before anything appears anywhere else, you need to visit the promotions tab and claim the tiers before anything appears elsewhere.

Hope this helps.

Yes it did! Thanks! Both were in the Promotions tab.

Awesome :) Glad you found it :)
  • djthedj316#5246 djthedj316 Member Posts: 1 New User
    psn store only lets you input 12 digits. were am i suppose to put this 20 or so digit code that i got from fandom? i got it for playstation
  • robert#4620 robert Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    I'm having a hard time installing the keys on my xbox version of Star Trek Online. Can someone give me some assistance? The keys I was given are 24 digits long and my xbox is requesting for a 26 digit code.
  • gaynomolygaynomoly Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    ::deleted::
    Post edited by gaynomoly on
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    psn store only lets you input 12 digits. were am i suppose to put this 20 or so digit code that i got from fandom? i got it for playstation

FOR PLAYSTATION & XBOX

Underneath the Key in your Fanatical order history is link that says "How Do I Redeem My Key?".
    Following this leads you to: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11078423
    This page gives the links to redeem codes for PC (via Arc Launcher) and for Playstation/Xbox.

(It's also possible to redeem PC codes here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem )
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • marko80mkmarko80mk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Sooo... when does this end? September 19, as indicated in the blog post, or in 16 days and 7 hours, as indicated on the Fanatical-Website?!
  • millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    marko80mk wrote: »
    Sooo... when does this end? September 19, as indicated in the blog post, or in 16 days and 7 hours, as indicated on the Fanatical-Website?!

Can someone please check with the developers on this? I'd like to pick up another pack for a friend in game that doesn't have the $8 to donate. And while it is for charity, and a good cause, I'd like to not disappoint the person by giving them a code that won't work.
    Somone please correct me if I'm wrong, but the limited time is just for making the purchases I believe. Once you have a legit code, it should work no matter when you put it into the system. But I agree, dev confirmation would be nice.
This discussion has been closed.