test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tips for new Temporal Agents

chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
So you made a new Temporal Agent, and you're finding out / being reminded that locating some of those temporal probes is a pain in the tribble.
This thread is meant to help.
There's an old thread on reddit here that gives some helpful tips on finding the damned things,

Once you get close, you can type this command into chat to target the chingadera-
/target temporal probe

A couple specific things about The Vault mission -

1) At the start, when you board Starbase 39 Sierra, there's no map help. From the transporter pad where you appear, go forward to the desk, turn left through the doorway, go ahead until you cross the first white stripe on the blue carpet, and turn left again. You'll see a glowy door ahead. Go to that and you'll get two buttons, one is "Take Turbolift to Admiral's office". Once you're there, you can't miss DeSoto.

2) Once inside the Vault itself, opening the first door has been simplified, thank all gods great & small. Just blast the turret guarding it, scan the debris, and it'll give you the code 6750. Now when you do the opener puzzle, you will have three buttons. press the top one with the 3-part code until you get one with the string 6750 in it, then press the 6750 button, and voila, you're in like Flynn.

3) There are apparently multiple possible locations for the probe. I found it in the room with the Warbird on my way out. I'd swear it wasn't there on my way in, but who knows. Open your Temporal Transponder and make SURE the icon for The Vault is lit up before you leave, You do not want to have to do this TRIBBLE again.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    So you made a new Temporal Agent, and you're finding out / being reminded that locating some of those temporal probes is a pain in the tribble.
    This thread is meant to help.
    There's an old thread on reddit here that gives some helpful tips on finding the damned things,

Once you get close, you can type this command into chat to target the chingadera-
    /target temporal probe

A couple specific things about The Vault mission -

1) At the start, when you board Starbase 39 Sierra, there's no map help. From the transporter pad where you appear, go forward to the desk, turn left through the doorway, go ahead until you cross the first white stripe on the blue carpet, and turn left again. You'll see a glowy door ahead. Go to that and you'll get two buttons, one is "Take Turbolift to Admiral's office". Once you're there, you can't miss DeSoto.

2) Once inside the Vault itself, opening the first door has been simplified, thank all gods great & small. Just blast the turret guarding it, scan the debris, and it'll give you the code 6750. Now when you do the opener puzzle, you will have three buttons. press the top one with the 3-part code until you get one with the string 6750 in it, then press the 6750 button, and voila, you're in like Flynn.

3) There are apparently multiple possible locations for the probe. I found it in the room with the Warbird on my way out. I'd swear it wasn't there on my way in, but who knows. Open your Temporal Transponder and make SURE the icon for The Vault is lit up before you leave, You do not want to have to do this TRIBBLE again.

Yes, they do move (or at least they do from one character's run to another), it was in two different locations at P'jem when I ran my two new AoY characters though it a day apart.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Thanks for the tips! The type command is super helpful!

Did you use a naughty word in Spanish? Chinga-what? :wink:

Thanks!
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
This discussion has been closed.