test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MY OFFICE/BRIDGE NEEDS A CLOSET

It is sooooo annoying that we can eventually get access to just about everything at Spacedock on our bridge, EXCEPT the tailor. At the very least, we should have a closet on board where we can change uniforms that have already been created and customized by Garak's pals. Especially since we have to BUY uniform slots anyway, on top of buying uniforms and parts. Heck, I would even be happy with a toggle clicky to switch between, say, 3 outfits. Could swap out for armor look, off-duty, dress uniform, or like armor, dress, and less formal service uniform perhaps. Something needs to be done there. .... I also mentioned in another thread how rank insignia should be unlocked for all uniforms upon purchase. If I want to put student bars, or pips perhaps, instead of assigned insignia, I should be able to do so. I can't imagine the programming for that option would be too complex.

Comments

• novemberyankeenovemberyankee Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Aaaaand, more hats. Basic hoods, simple combat helmets, officer caps that can be gilded with wreaths and so forth, like real officers.