test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet 2380/Lower Decks Uniform Missing Pieces and Colors

The Starfleet 2380 Uniform has proper red and gold shades in the bottom of the tailor color palette, but the shade of blue that was in the picture in the related blog post does not exist in the color palette in-game. The uniform seems to also be missing pants that are featured in the blog picture as well. Has anyone else noticed this yet? I mean, I've been using the Tight Basic pants but the texture and color value just doesn't quite seem to look right with those beauties. And the options for blue that the shirt piece currently has are just not intense enough at all.
Tagged:

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    The Lower Decks Uniform does not come with the pants (see thread ) https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/comment/13689981

As for the blue will need to look when I next log in.
  • morlac126morlac126 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    The Lower Decks Uniform does not come with the pants (see thread ) https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/comment/13689981

As for the blue will need to look when I next log in.

AH ok, thanks for the link! And yeah I was trying for a good 30 minutes to find the right shade of blue that was used in the blog picture and it just isnt there for me. and nothing really seems to come close to it.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,111 Arc User
    morlac126 wrote: »
    The Starfleet 2380 Uniform has proper red and gold shades in the bottom of the tailor color palette, but the shade of blue that was in the picture in the related blog post does not exist in the color palette in-game. The uniform seems to also be missing pants that are featured in the blog picture as well. Has anyone else noticed this yet? I mean, I've been using the Tight Basic pants but the texture and color value just doesn't quite seem to look right with those beauties. And the options for blue that the shirt piece currently has are just not intense enough at all.

CC109_ScreenGrab_7.jpg
    ^^^
    If this is the look you're going for (IE - 'screen accurate'); yeah, don't see anything special about the pants. 'Tight Basic' seems to be what they have in the cartoon (just saying) ;)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • novemberyankeenovemberyankee Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    I'm a bit annoyed that I can't wear my fleet patch on the new uniform. ... I would also like to see them unlock pips and shoulderboard rank insignia to be interchangeable. I'm into barbi, so I would like to have uniforms where I could say, for example, round pips for NCO's, wedge pips for Warrant Officers, and bars for full grade officers. I sort of worked out a rank/grade system using various badges, but it's clunky.
  • warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    You know what's really annoying? Them showing an Orion female wearing the Starfleet 2380 uniform, but you can't do that in-game. That to me is way worse than the silly pant thing.
    Fingers crossed for the return of the Section 31 Heavy Rifle <3
    I actually like the top, and would pay a little coin for it. But I hate hypocrites. ... Having said that, I am rocking the new top with the fleet tactical pants. Matches up perfect. ... But having said that too, why can't we have have at least colloar insignia open to all uniforms...? And again too, why can't I wear my Fleet patch? I put a LOT of time and money into my fleet.
    You know what's really annoying? Them showing an Orion female wearing the Starfleet 2380 uniform, but you can't do that in-game. That to me is way worse than the silly pant thing.

One department is on Orion, the other in the continuity of reality.

I really like the new uniform top. I rock mine with the fleet tac pants. Would be nice to see some sort of coloring, striping, something option on the pants. .... MORE IMPORTANTL...! Why can't I show my fleet patch?! I take a lot of pride in my fleet and pour a lot of money just for the stupid patch. But, noooope. ... I have a snealy feeling that fleets are on the choppng block too. Shorter term "team" operations and such. That could be nice to get PVP running good again, but still, coooome on bruh.