test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omni in the Event Terran Empire Agony Phaser Weapon Packs?

tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
For anyone that's bought the Equal and Opposite Event out: Do the Terran Empire Agony Phaser Weapon Packs have the choice of Omni-directional Beam Array and/or Wide Arc Dual Heavy Cannon choice? This is only the second weapon pack in an event, and the Elachi didn't have any [arc] in its original random lockbox weapon packs, but the Agony Phaser boxes do have a small chance of them, so I'm curious if they have Omnis/Wide Arc DHCs in the Event box choices.

Also, what are the specs on the Console – Universal – Destructive Protomatter Wave Projector?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    When I finish the event, in a few weeks, I'll copy the intended character over to Tribble Test Server and give them a trial opening, so I know what to expect on the Live Holodeck...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    @crm14916 I don't think that'd help much, as the biggest issue will be how things bind by that point, and you'd have to have the pack on the character so any bind to character on pickup would be already locked down.

I've got some IRL stuff coming up and will miss several days, so I'm trying to get a better idea of the pack's value to decide to re-double efforts or just buy it out. I don't really need a 4/4 Warship. While it looks nice, the Prime version does too and I have that. So, it comes down to the weapons (which [arc] would increase the value or those, particularly if they're bind to account on pickup like the Elachi Event weapons were) and console to decide.
  • redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    westmetals wrote: »
    if I am correct that this would hypothetically be a non-set omni, it would conflict with the R&D crafted one.)

lockbox-flavoured omnies are non-set ones, but a few of them do have a set-counterpart in the lobi-store on top of the normal ones. Namely the Altamid-plasma and the Ba'ul-antiproton.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    @tom61sto

My intent to open it first on Tribble was just to not be surprised by any last-second decisions, and had nothing to do with the binding of the items... I figured they'd be bind-to-character, but I've never opened a weapons pack like this before, so I would do it in a "safe environment" like Tribble before discovering something I wasn't ready for on Holodeck...

That's all I meant...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
This discussion has been closed.