test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Still flying half a ship

galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
So I have an interesting problem in game.
For the past week or so the back half of my steamrunner is missing. Only the saucer part shows on screen when flying, in combat, or when selecting a ship. I swapped out different ships and they don't have this issue.
sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Posting screen shots will help greatly. Have you force verified, if not force verify. If you have on demand patiching on turn this off.
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    > @eazzie said:
    > Posting screen shots will help greatly. Have you force verified, if not force verify. If you have on demand patiching on turn this off.

I'll post them when I get home.
    How do I force verify?
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    galatt wrote: »
    > @eazzie said:
    > Posting screen shots will help greatly. Have you force verified, if not force verify. If you have on demand patiching on turn this off.

I'll post them when I get home.
    How do I force verify?

On the launcher go to options you will see a section named Patching. Make sure theres no check mark in the box next to on-demand patching. ut a check in the box next to force verify and the launcher will then begin checking file integrity. Once you have posted the screen shots I will ask @darkbladejk to take a look, they are one of the mods and pretty much a whizz at solving things.
    Post edited by eazzie on
  • edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    Try going into the ship customization guy at ESD and select the Steamrunner template. (Which I assume will be the only one available, right now.) A T6 Steamrunner is in the works, and this kind of thing happens when a 1 piece ship gets split into multiple pieces for customization. (Happened with Atrox/Aspero for example.)