test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Terran Emperors

paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,776 Arc User
just curious is Emperor Spock canon?, I know we had Empress Sato and Emperor Philippa Georgiou, personally I think having a half Vulcan and half Terran Emperor would be badass and fascinating.

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    just curious is Emperor Spock canon?, I know we had Empress Sato and Emperor Philippa Georgiou, personally I think having a half Vulcan and half Terran Emperor would be badass and fascinating.

IIRC from the DS9 mirror verse episodes Emperor Spock was canon but short lived as the Terran Empire collapsed because of his reign and reforms and this lead to the situation in DS9 mirror verse episodes where Terrans were conquered by the Klingon/Cardassian alliance.
  • warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »

IIRC from the DS9 mirror verse episodes Emperor Spock was canon but short lived as the Terran Empire collapsed because of his reign and reforms and this lead to the situation in DS9 mirror verse episodes where Terrans were conquered by the Klingon/Cardassian alliance.

there's a novel about Spock, where he alLOWED the Empire to fall over time, by enacting radical reforms. he was a TRAItor to the EMpire
    WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • jake477jake477 Member Posts: 526 Arc User
    I hope we get to see Emporer Bashir. My initial thought was Smiley but Smiley is too nice and would never invade our Universe like the Terrans do today. Mirror Bashir on the other hand is impulsive, agressive and well ambitious the perfect personality to play Emporer and Alexander Sidig also has done voice work for STO and Game of Thrones lol, unfortunately Colm Meaney has not.

That's my running theory so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"