test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trait unlocks

jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Member Posts: 117 Arc User
First of all, a big thanks to Sea of Sorrows and everyone else who are currently working to help me fix my Honor Guard issues. However, I now have another problem.
In checking my Traits tab under Character Status, I see that I have one Personal Ground Trait and one Personal Space Trait that can be unlocked at the Fleet Research Lab. However, I can't find where to unlock them. (NB: I don't mean the Active Ground and Space Reputation traits; I've already unlocked those). Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    First of all, a big thanks to Sea of Sorrows and everyone else who are currently working to help me fix my Honor Guard issues. However, I now have another problem.
    In checking my Traits tab under Character Status, I see that I have one Personal Ground Trait and one Personal Space Trait that can be unlocked at the Fleet Research Lab. However, I can't find where to unlock them. (NB: I don't mean the Active Ground and Space Reputation traits; I've already unlocked those). Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Have you purchased the new Captains elite token released yesterday. If so theres currently a known issue .... The Elite Captain Training System can be accessed in Space Maps but only works on ground maps.

It came up for me too about the Research Lab. I am not in a Fleet I closed the status ui and reopened it (while on the ground map of the staging area of New Rom) and on reopening the status ui I was able to use the new slots.