test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary TOS Captain Bundle- worth it?

As the title says. Because I already have a fully levelled temporal recruit from first time around and have most of the rewards, the only thing I'd really be getting is the ship which as far as I can tell cannot be acquired without purchasing the bundle. Is the ship good enough with the traits and equipment it offers?

Comments

• vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,292 Arc User
    is that the TOS reliant one? if you absolutely must have that skin.. but to me, I have at least one T6 reliant so yeah, no not worth it to me.
    Spock.jpg

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 9,533 Arc User
    The TOS Reliant looks great, and if you like the ship specs it's fleet level out of the box.

I skipped it because I have so, so many other ships after playing steadily since 2014 and I don't have a character that would use it.
  • corinthalascorinthalas Member Posts: 1,537 Arc User
    Well, if you want a 5/3 temporal cruiser, your options are extremely limited. As far as I'm aware, every other c-store temporal cruiser is 4/4...or part of a legendary bundle that will be far more expensive. And don't get me started on the temporal warships available on the c-store....
  • keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 3,508 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    As the title says. Because I already have a fully levelled temporal recruit from first time around and have most of the rewards, the only thing I'd really be getting is the ship which as far as I can tell cannot be acquired without purchasing the bundle. Is the ship good enough with the traits and equipment it offers?

worth it is subjective. based on the replies and your post, it seems all you would be getting is the ship with the skin. its on sale at 60, regular 120.

as corin said, its a 5/3 layout, so you may want to compare to other ships you do fly, and make a choice based on that.

i like the ship. i like the add ons, but i also used zen ive had saved up for years as a lifer. its honestly the only bundle i have ever bought. and with money already in the bank...sorta. :)
    meh

• crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,419 Arc User
    I picked it up... After leveling a few other toons this year, I didn't feel like leveling another. Also, I like the skins and the 5/3 layout. I can run a TWOK style toon in a Reliant, a TOS in the Mk I, a Disco toon in the Malechowski (sp), and any other in the Clarke... I think it's pretty versatile...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble