test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

mirror pack giveaway...

2»

Comments

• machine5#5794 machine5 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    This is completely broken for me. I get "inventory full", "requirements not met" and "need to complete tutorial" errors. This is across multiple characters, mostly all are level 65. Starfleet, KDF it doesn't matter.

Do you have at least 5 empty spaces in your inventory when trying to claim it? It isn't a single box drop.

Thank you for the advice. I opened up 8 slots and it worked. It took up 5 slots after claiming.
    I appreciate your help.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Redacted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    In other games they give the costumes for the money and level-ups (nothing else is captain elite training) are within the game, here it is the other way around. I don't like it.

• angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    I'm glad I opened the pack on the right character. (Though the thigh high boots still clip with everything, damn.)
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    So I'm gathering from this discussion that the "free" Terran Pack is for 1 character only, has to be a Fed character, & a player needs at least 5 inventory spaces available to claim? Thanks to all.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    nommo#5819 wrote: »
    So I'm gathering from this discussion that the "free" Terran Pack is for 1 character only, has to be a Fed character, & a player needs at least 5 inventory spaces available to claim? Thanks to all.

Yes, also, some weapons are not upgradeable..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Why the mirror rifle is bound to character while other weapons are bound to account?
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    alexvio1 wrote: »
    Why the mirror rifle is bound to character while other weapons are bound to account?

It's probably a Lobi weapon whereas the other weapons are lockbox, Lobi weapons are always bind-to-character-on-pickup while lockbox weapons are bind-to-account.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User

It's probably a Lobi weapon whereas the other weapons are lockbox, Lobi weapons are always bind-to-character-on-pickup while lockbox weapons are bind-to-account.

Which makes absolutely no ****ing sense. But this is STO and Cryptic. Decisions that make no ****ing sense is sort of their jam.

I know why Lobi weapons are BoP even though it pisses me off, they want to encourage everyone to open lockboxes by having some Lobi options that can't be purchased off of the exchange. For this though I really think they should've made the promo ones special rewards that are account bound, but they probably didn't want to put in whatever work is required to make that happen.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User

Which makes absolutely no ****ing sense. But this is STO and Cryptic. Decisions that make no ****ing sense is sort of their jam.

I know why Lobi weapons are BoP even though it pisses me off, they want to encourage everyone to open lockboxes by having some Lobi options that can't be purchased off of the exchange. For this though I really think they should've made the promo ones special rewards that are account bound, but they probably didn't want to put in whatever work is required to make that happen.

Bound isn't a problem. Bound to the *CHARACTER* is.

They want you to buy multiples of things like Boolean cannons.
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    nommo#5819 wrote: »

Yes, also, some weapons are not upgradeable..

That seems odd doesn't it?
  • where is the mirror universe tutorial for the disco mirror uniform giveaway? please help
  • vanhyovanhyo Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    well, glad i didnt claim it yet then.

happy for you, i auto-pilot claimed it on a character ill never use lol

This discussion has been closed.